• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Let's be friends!

HyperHydreigon

Dat Boi
Bells
Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey guys, I'm looking for new friends that play ACNL frequently. I suggest you read the thread I posted on the Introduction forum, because I listed some more personal information there. Please reply or message me if you added my friend code! Thanks ;)

I've played ACNL since it came out, and all I've done with my friends on it is make a language full of dank memes from the past few years. I continue to play it, and actually am at this very moment, and would be happy to be your acquaintance!

FC (Main): 0087 - 2538 - 5095

You seem like a cool dude, I will add you! Also the friend code under your information and the one in the reply are different?

I have multiple 3DS' and I haven't changed my information, since I got my main one fixed up, and that was the main 3DS' I had when I made my account. And it's actually on its way to Nintendo repair service right now honestly. lol

Yes it is

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually should go change that right now honestly.

Back