HyperHydreigon - BTF Introduction

HyperHydreigon

Dat Boi
Bells
Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Hello, I'm HyperHydreigon, my real name and my AC name is Myles. You can find more information by checking my profile! I've played Animal Crossing since about 2014, and I've had several towns on and off, all of them called Hyperton (because A I'm unoriginal and B I usually go with HyperVille for video game towns but it wouldn't fit in ACNL). For this town, I have played for about a week, and I looked at some guides for help. I'm very knowledgeable about this game. However it should be known that I haven't played any of the older games before, and I don't know everything about them. I also have Happy Home Designer, but I rarely play it.

I have heard of the BTF for a while now, but I only used to use it for a few guides, but after figuring out how useful it could be, I have decided I want to dedicate myself to this forum. Usually when it comes to games, I play them for a month or so until eventually I forget about it untill I decide to pick it back up in a few months. But I feel that if I have enough friends, this will not happen with ACNL.

I would appreciate it if you would add me as friends on 3DS, I do not have a Switch yet. You can find my 3DS FC on my profile. I want to have friends I can visit every couple days as well as have them visit me frequently. I also want friends who can msg me if there's something in their town I could find useful, especially if you have high turnip prices.

It should also be noted that I am a time traveler, so if you don't like those guys then I suggest you stay away from me. Also, don't insult my town, as it is underdeveloped right now.

Well. Thanks for reading. I hope to be a happy addition to the Bell Tree Forums and that I can make many friends. If you want to become friends or give advice, I would love it if you sent a reply down below! Also, send me a Private Message if you want to share Friend Codes and become bros. Thanks!

Oh, and one more thing you should know:

I liek DANK M3mez!!1!!

Last edited:
New and already have 18 posts and changed the user title color? Woah

That being said, welcome to the Bell Tree!

Welcome! You've made a great choice on your avatar my friend!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums, I've only been here for a week myself; however, if you need any help or villagers feel free to ask! (I happen to have a few amiibo cards) :)

Last edited:
I am very off-and-on when it comes to ACNL. I also don't like to play online very much because I just don't have that kind of dedication very often. Maybe if I get into it again I'll tell you and we can play sometime.

But whit that being said, I can still be your friend on here! I get on here a lot just to yabber to people and talk about random stuff. :rolleyes:

Back