• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Town criticism please !

SkyeHigh420

Vulpix status
Bells
Switch
0952-6671-5120
Feedback
100% (8) +
So far no human has stepped foot into the town of "nowhere" except Maryjane. The only human resident. ~ Skye,shep,bones,pashmina,kitty,rolf,buck,francine,Bianca,Caberra

Thats' right I've only visited other towns and have not had a chance for anyone to visit mine. Come visit the wonderful fluffy residents of "nowhere" !
I will be accepting visitors today by request! I just as no damage be done to my flowers :D
Please help me make "nowhere" an awesome sanctuary. My town theme is "natural and cozy". ( I try to incorporate as much red as I can) Tell me things I can do to improve my town or ideas :D
I have not had anyone visit my dream either
DA: 4A00-0070-E91C

Don't be a stranger in "Nowhere"..remember it's "now-here" :blush:
thank you. feel free to post in the comments on what you think

Attachments

• ACNLrainbow.jpg
    ACNLrainbow.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 48
I like it a lot! The flowers are nicely placed on the sides, I loved the windmill in the distance and the overall colour patterns of the flowers.
Only two things I've noticed, the mew tile seems a bit too out of place; maybe you could have it as a little sign and special tiles surrounding it?
And the golden roses, I would think if you wanted the fountain lady to be your centerpiece, maybe surround it with the roses?
You don't have to follow my suggestions, but I loved your town overall. :p

Thank you for the visit and I appreciate the tips on the fountain especially (I noticed that too and was trying to figure out a way to make it more of a center piece) :D . Currently I'm debating on making another toon in my town just so I can make and use more patterns in my town. The mew pattern was one I made for my town flag when I first created my town xD that's definitely something I need to work on.

Back