• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Pietro the (original) smug sheep (clown thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BambieTheMayor

Have a lovely day!
Bells
Switch
4462-8312-5134
Red Cosmos
Coco
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Lobo
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (46) +
Thank god. I have been trying so hard to get rid of him. But now that the time has come, I don't want him to sink into the void! He is original except for the fact that he says uh-huh instead of Honk honk. I will accept offers, so lay -em on me. He's in boxes, so make sure to jump on this ASAP!!!

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that I changed his greeting. All of his furniture and stuff are the same, though. I will give you the stuff he put on retail.

Update: there is a server maintenance at this time, and will be going on for 2 1/2 hours. I will be offering Pietro for the rest of the day, but you won't be getting him until the servers let up. I should still be on at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back