• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what are tbt? How do I earn them? How do I give them to others?

Bells
I have read all of the posts about TBT but I still don't get it! I don't know where I can see how much I have, I don't know if I even have any, I don't know how to get them! Please help!

You get tbt anytime you post something on the forum, the bigger the comment, the more tbt you get (just don't spam big comments). To send tbt to another user, just click the "currency" tab, click on the bells button and a pop-up will appear. Just change the username to the person you want to send them to and fill in how much you want to send.

First off, this is in the wrong forum. You might want to post in the town hall. That being said, TBT is the main form of currency on these forums. You can get TBT by posting, or someone can donate to you, usually in exchange for something like in game items or forum collectibles. You can check your amount and your activity log relating to currency on your profile page. Click on currency in the tabs you use to access everything on your account page. If you want to see the activity log, click on the amount and it will show up for what you've done. You can donate TBT to others by looking for a post of theirs and clicking on their TBT amount.

Hope this helped.

Back