• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Cranky Villager(s)?

Flare

Bells
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Who are some Cranky Villagers you like?

I only seem to like Chief, Wolfgang, Apollo, and Bruce.

Chief is my favorite of them all though!
Bruce and Wolfgang follow close by.

Wolfgang is my favorite! He's super cute and I like talking to him, but i had to kick him out of my town because he moved in right in front of a bridge and on a path haha. I also like Apollo; I had him in my town on wild world and I've liked him since then. :)

CMYHRbSVAAExGfn.jpg
I like Gaston the bunnyman and also Wart Jr.,Static,Grizzly,Octavian,Gonzo,Rasher and Camofrog.

Hamphrey, Gaston and Dobie are my top three. Ganon gets an honorable mention.

Static, Ricky, Buzz, Lobo, Wolfgang, Bruce, Tom (i'm kinda so so with him), Cesar and Rizzo (same as Tom's).

Bruce, Tom, Lobo, Vladimir, Fang, and Static would be my favourites. I generally don't like the cranky personality, and most of them I can't stand at all, but I think these ones look pretty cool.

Chief, Del, Hopper, Lobo, Rolf, and Wolfgang definitely. Any cranky with a mustache kinds freaks me out, though.

Back