• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Delete TPC Comment?

tinycomet

^ u ^
Bells
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Leif
Hi! Is there a way to delete the TPC comment, or are you stuck with one? (This might be a dumb question)

I'm pretty sure you can just get rid of the TPC comment whenever you like. It'd suck a lot if you couldn't, because then what would be the point of having it there, haha.

Pretty sure I've changed mine before, I think you can change it the same way you write it, you just click on the text bubble or whatever.

I'm pretty sure you can just get rid of the TPC comment whenever you like. It'd suck a lot if you couldn't, because then what would be the point of having it there, haha.

I tried this but the 'Confirm' button greys out and I can't click it

I tried this but the 'Confirm' button greys out and I can't click it

I'm pretty sure this happens because you can talk to other players in the Dream World, and your quote is what you say. The only way I can think of is to just put a simple greeting there and roll with it. Is there a specific reason you don't want it?

That'd be pretty eerie interact with a dream/street pass mayor to say absolutely nothing.

"Oh..sorry to disturb you.. I'll just be..going now.."

Back