• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling ☆ Villagers for TBT! ☆ [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Can i have Merengue for the 10TBT?

Last edited:
hello, may i have merengue? she is one of my dreamies so i'd be interested for the 10 tbt :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

@Gusmanak, thanks for the advice for the color! I hope this is better. :)

Since many of you asked for Wolfgang, but Gusmanak was the first one, I'll wait for his answer before letting anyone have the villager! Then I'll TT as much as I can so the others can get him as well. :D

@solula you can have Bangle, of course!

@AUVRU Biskit is already in my town so, you can have him! You can have and reserve Merengue as well. c:

If you guys are still interested, you may VM me or leave a message here. I apologize for leaving my thread open, I forgot to close it before leaving the website. ^-^ I will be available for the rest of the day!
Thanks! Also how will I pay you the bells? I'm kinda new so I don't kn9w

May I have Camofrog please? :]

Hello everyone, sorry for the late reply! I have had a really stressful day, but I'm back on here. :D

Could I purchase merengue? :lemon:

Sure, of course! If you're still interested, let me know. :)

is wolfgang available?

Yep, I can scan his card and have him in my town for you! Just let me know as well. c:

May I have Camofrog please? :]

You can have him, yes! Let me know if you are interested and when you're available!

Hello everyone, sorry for the late reply! I have had a really stressful day, but I'm back on here. :D

Sure, of course! If you're still interested, let me know. :)

Yep, I can scan his card and have him in my town for you! Just let me know as well. c:

You can have him, yes! Let me know if you are interested and when you're available!

I'm still interested! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back