• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying My wishlist!

Kaiyo

Seventeenth Angel
Bells
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (57) +
http://moridb.com/catalogs/sYO45qPk4S
This is my wishlist, if anyone has anything from it, if I can buy it that would be great! Offers of TBT and IGB would be great! If I can't pay for it then I might decline an offer, otherwise :] please tell me if you can help me out here!

Last edited:
I can offer you the sacks of money, white festive tree, spring kimono, palace tile, bamboo-grove wall and jail bars.
30tbt?

I also have 2 bamboo fences if you wanted multiples. xD

Last edited:
I can offer you the sacks of money, white festive tree, spring kimono, palace tile, bamboo-grove wall and jail bars.
30tbt?

I also have 2 bamboo fences if you wanted multiples. xD
Ah, 30 tbt is a little too much for me :( How about sacks of money, white festive tree, bamboo grove wall, jail bars and two bamboo fences for 18 tbt? Is that okay?

?!?!?! YOU GAVE ME YOUR RING AND ITS ON YOUR WISHLIST ?!?!

I have the monitor tower, for 4TBT? :3
I'll have to pass :( sorry, but I would buy for 3 tbt? If that works?

- - - Post Merge - - -

?!?!?! YOU GAVE ME YOUR RING AND ITS ON YOUR WISHLIST ?!?!
Yeah xD It was something I needed for one of my rooms but then I wanted to give it to you as tangible evidence to signify our marriage (lol)

i ordered you the anatomical model, exotic end table, planked tatami floor, and the rococo shelf bc we are buddies

i ordered you the anatomical model, exotic end table, planked tatami floor, and the rococo shelf bc we are buddies
Thank you :3 Tell me when it gets in the mail and i'll come over to your town

I have a bamboo wall and lab wall. If you want them, does 1,000 for both sound good?

I'm ready to trade whenever you are. May I come to your town? I'm not sure what VM means. I can private message though.

Last edited:
I can give you the aurora screen for free if you still need it :)

I'm getting off of ACNL for now. I never saw you on to trade :( have fun though, and gl with your wishlist.

Np I'll trade at your place if it's ok. Just say when your gates are open.

Last edited:
My gates are open :)
I also just got a lab wall. Take it if you want c:

edit: Oh wait nvm I think you already got it >v<

Last edited:
Np I'll trade at your place if it's ok. Just say when your gates are open.
Okay, I finally got back to my own town as we ran into some problems ending the session because someone was AFK with the storage window up. Opening gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open :)
I also just got a lab wall. Take it if you want c:

edit: Oh wait nvm I think you already got it >v<
I'll come to your town afterwards ^^

Back