• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

Night 3

Everyone piled into the dank room beneath Rogueport. the CRYSTAL STAR rose up to show the team the next location. Suddenly, a huge wave of water gushed out of all the pipes, and everyone was turned into spitballs. The team came back into consciousness on a seemingly deserted island. Who did this to us? They all wondered? Snickering, three shadows rose out of the sand, ready for blood. Still weak from their excursion, they were no match for the Shadow Sisters.

Unconscious again, the team woke up in the jail of an old pirate boat to the sisters arguing about who was the prettiest. Vivian ran away leaving Beldam and Marilyn to watch over the captives. Vivian was crying in the secluded grotto when an almost magical being of bones approached her. She told Cortez her story and he became enraged. They stormed back into the boat, ?GIT OFF ME BOAT? he bellowed! Weapons and bony limbs sprung his body and sheered the two ghostly sisters and collapsed the makeshift prison. Ribbons of paper drifted in to the water around them and the team was haphazardly set free. They apologized for trespassing, to which Cortez invited them to have dinner in his anteroom: he isn?t that mean of a guy. While dining on the finest island delicacies, someone noticed a blue, shimmering treasure amongst the piles of riches. It was the CRYSTAL STAR! They asked Cortez for it, but he said only in exchange for a life. The team drew straws and Nightmares was offered as sacrifice for the prize.

Nightmares has been lynched
Rawk Hawk the Veteran
The undisputed champion of the Glitz Pit, you can?t be taken down that easily. All who have opposed you so far have never come close to matching your power until Mario. Now in awe of his skill and might, you decide to help him in his quest by using your superior strength and build. You are the Town Veteran. You have two lives and will automatically survive one kill (not lynch) and be informed when this happens. You win when mafia and all other hostile parties are eliminated.
Rawk Hawk.jpg

Night 3 begins now
You have until 10:59 EST June 15th to send in night actions.

I was trying to reconcile that myself.

Tensu : could you explain what experience you have with Cop roles, and variants thereof? I'm very curious how you've reached those conclusions about the likelihood of you being sane/insane/naive.

After I received my role PM saying that I was cop, Toads PMed me because he wasn't sure if I fully understood the cop role and told me to keep in mind that there is a possibility that there are different kinds of cops but he did not say for sure obviously. I'm simpl keeping this in mind.

It's sad how these 3 lynches have been more bc the players have avoided/didn't bother defending themselves instead of actual suspicion

It's sad how these 3 lynches have been more bc the players have avoided/didn't bother defending themselves instead of actual suspicion

I agree on the first 2, especially first 1. But Lani was trying to draw mafia out to waste a kill on her yeah? I was wondering if she was a third party if not actually mafia. Mafia would know she's town or else third party, and she wasn't playing like town.

Well, if Mafia is 4-strong, then that may or may not be game, depending on if there are any protective roles yet.

IF YOU ARE A PROTECTIVE ROLE, STAY HIDDEN. IT'S ALREADY BAD ENOUGH THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE CLAIMED ALREADY, BUT WE REALLY NEED YOU TO STAY HIDDEN RIGHT NOW.

It's likely that posting that is unnecessary, but now the mass-claim is obviously looking even worse than it did before.

True, this is pretty depressing.

I'm glad I began to have doubts and unvote Lani, I was afraid of the chance of something like this happening. Also I guess this means that scum wins bc most likely tomorrow maf will equal town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

True, this is pretty depressing.

I'm glad I began to have doubts and unvote Lani, I was afraid of the chance of something like this happening. Also I guess this means that scum wins bc most likely tomorrow maf will equal town?

should the need arise, we will shorten day cycles to 24 hours as well starting on day 4, if anyone is opposed to this please speak up sometime throughout this night cycle

I'm guessing we still have a chance of surviving tomorrow since if there was nothing we could do about lossing, then endgame should have already been posted

There's still some hope

I'm guessing we still have a chance of surviving tomorrow since if there was nothing we could do about lossing, then endgame should have already been posted

There's still some hope

Either that or it's just a formality. There's really nothing that can be done except to wait right now.

Back