• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what marvel comics should i read

Bells
Switch
3641-2793-6219
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
i really enjoy marvel movies and tv and want to extend my love for them by reading some marvel comics
if u have any series to recommend, please leave them below. any recs are much appreciated!!

Depends on what you like/characters you like really.

But I would recommend taking the movies you like and having a look at which comics they were based on as a starting point since it'll be like a fresh take on something you're familiar with. Most of the movies differ from the source material more than enough so that reading the comic isn't just 'retreading the same ground.

when i was a kid i really enjoyed the Spiderman comic books, the Incredible Hulk, Iron Man, and Dracula comic books (always liked appearances by Blade).

I really enjoyed the Guardians of the Galaxy series, and I heard The Watchmen is suppose to be good too, even though it's DC

The best Marvel comic I've ever read was 2013's Superior Spider-Man. It's an awesome series, and the whole thing is under 40 issues, so no too big of a read. I totally recommend it!

I really enjoyed the Guardians of the Galaxy series, and I heard The Watchmen is suppose to be good too, even though it's DC

I think The Watchmen was only published in like 5 issues though, but you can buy it now as a compilation graphic novel.

Back