• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wario or Waluigi?

Who is better?

• Wario

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Waluigi

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • I love them both ♥

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • They both suck lol

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
I voted for "love them both", even I wouldn't say that I love them, lol. I just like them both the same.

SardonicEarlyHogget.gif

WA

I was going to comment that they both suck, but since you already had a poll option that said "They both suck lol" I just chose that instead.

altho, i do like my Waluigi egg collectible here, and my Wario-ware game on 3DS...

Oh my gosh! Wario! I mean, I have nothing against Waluigi, but Wario has been my absolute favourite Nintendo character since I was 9. And plus, it's not like Waluigi has any of his own games or anything, right?

Wario: D'oh I missed!
Waluigi: Too bad! Waluigi time!

I remember when Waluigi was introduced. I used to hate him. I like him better than Wario though. He looks like Sportacus and Robbie Rotten had a baby.

Oh my gosh! Wario! I mean, I have nothing against Waluigi, but Wario has been my absolute favourite Nintendo character since I was 9. And plus, it's not like Waluigi has any of his own games or anything, right?

I see that Wal egg in your collection there :rolleyes:

Waluigi. I have a shrine set up in my room dedicated to his skinny, sexy ass.

everytime i go to the arcade i play as waluigi on the mario kart racing machines. im a waloogi devotee

Walugi all the way. Something about Wario just aint right to me, gotta go with the purple man

Back