• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist/Amiibo items, selling unorderables

puppyish

sad
Bells
Feedback
100% (80) +
Hello everyone, I'm looking for everything on my WISHLIST!

Paying with IGB and TBT(only for unorderables)

I'm also trading or selling anything from this list. 3 TBT for regular unorderables, and 5 for Amiibo~ IGB for everything else
Prefer deals to be done in my town!

Last edited:
Hello I can get you the Auora screen along with the rainbow screen!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Along side with all the reorderable HHD furniture in your first link

Hello! I have the tranquil bridge! Would it be okay to trade it with your Taurus bathtub?

Hello I can get you the Auora screen along with the rainbow screen!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Along side with all the reorderable HHD furniture in your first link

I think you might have gotten my lists mixed up, those are items I have to trade. But I would gladly take the others! How much would you like for them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I have the tranquil bridge! Would it be okay to trade it with your Taurus bathtub?

sounds good to me! i'll be online for the next hour or so, then later on this evening so let me know when you're free!

Last edited:
I have the daiymo's tray, lazy susan table and juicy apple tv if you're still looking ^^

Last edited:
I have Medli in my campground for the fairy bottle and I have the My Melody hat and clock you can have for....... does 500,000 igb sound good?

EDIT: I just noticed the clock was not on the list but you can just have it for free

Last edited:
I have Medli in my campground for the fairy bottle and I have the My Melody hat and clock you can have for....... does 500,000 igb sound good?

EDIT: I just noticed the clock was not on the list but you can just have it for free

okay, i'll stop by for the fairy bottle! but 500k seems a little steep for the hat, how about 200k?

Oh, I was going to buy the bottle for you and the price was for all three items and delivery, but since the clock was not on your wishlist and I said you can have it for free, that's perfectly fine.

I have a hearth, hibachi, and a tall lantern in return for your kadomatsu, sloppy sofa, and pompomourin hat.

Last edited:
Oh, I was going to buy the bottle for you and the price was for all three items and delivery, but since the clock was not on your wishlist and I said you can have it for free, that's perfectly fine.

oh my bad haha. then in that case i could pay 300k for everything! let me know what you think.

I can get you these items, but it might take me about half an hour or so to collect them all :) Would you like to do 5 mil for all..? (I'm not too sure how to price this, a lot of the stuff I can get you is from RVs though, so feel free to make an offer x3)

- Dalmatian Ornament
- Handbag
- Hanging Chair
- Heart
- Heart Container
- Hearty Breakfast
- Large Tea Table
- Lottie’s Bun
- Piece of Heart
- Retro Sink
- Spiderweb Clock
- Sushi Platter
- Zen Desk
- Re-Tail Clock

Last edited:
I can get you these items, but it might take me about half an hour or so to collect them all :) Would you like to do 5 mil for all..? (I'm not too sure how to price this, a lot of the stuff I can get you is from RVs though, so feel free to make an offer x3)

- Dalmatian Ornament
- Handbag
- Hanging Chair
- Heart
- Heart Container
- Hearty Breakfast
- Large Tea Table
- Lottie’s Bun
- Piece of Heart
- Retro Sink
- Spiderweb Clock
- Sushi Platter
- Zen Desk
- Re-Tail Clock

wowza! i'm a tad short on IGB but would you take TBT? 5 mil=25 TBT if i'm not mistaking

Back