• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Room ideas

helenkeller

fecal sewage ♥
Bells
before i had to replace my other acnl, my rooms were pretty basic... so to speak... heh

I would use gracie furniture or anything that showed my character had wealth. or anything to match so i could get HHA points. but ive never been to the max of 150,000 (correct me if I'm wrong please)

I know about feng shui but i haven't really done it before with being able to make everything look good.

my first house is about to be as big as it can get and my second one has the biggest main floor and an upstairs second to last of the largest size.

my Adderall makes me less creative.... D: please help me! lol

What are your hobbies or interests? That might help you think of some fun room ideas. For example, if you like to sew, you could make a sewing room. How about an art studio, pet shop, hair salon, toy store, etc. Or you could make it like a real house. What kind of rooms does your dream house have?

I like to imagine a family lives in my house. Think about who would live with you. If you think about those, you could make multiple rooms based on who you think would live in it that reflect their personalities. One thing I did for my house was made character sketches for who lived in them. I don't mean draw them, I meant describe them in words. It's something people in plays do to get into character. Once you've done that, create an environment for them to live in. Based on your character sketch, think of how they would react to the environment and how they might alter it. It's hard work, but brings great results.

I'm turning my Basement into a Dexter Kill Room.
They even have a rubber apron in the game!

Back