• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying a little wishlist!

wereseraph

Professional Angel Dog
Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
i recently restarted my game, and want a couple of things to spruce up my town and house; no special sets, or villagers, just simple things. if anything's a bit expensive, give me around an hour to earn up the money. i just got the island (and im good with bug catching! :cool:)

• stuff that would go well in a kid's/playroom, i already have crayons and a cat scratch post, any other stuff (aside from the kiddie set, i think thats the name. i just dont like how it looks) as a suggestion would be cool
  • -four leaf clovers!
  • -pine trees (for a campground area!)
  • -a t-rex tail, since i have the head and torso (this one's a biggie!!! ive been looking for one for DAYS!!!)
  • -food items! also, if possible, the kitchen set!
  • -plant items!
  • -a crapton of flowers, like, regular old flowers are perfect
  • -singular fossils! no dinosaur skeletons, just regular old fossils. (i love fossils in case you didnt notice! im putting these in my basement when i get it! it'll be cool)

also, sorry i don't post too often, i play acnl by myself normally.

thanks to anyone who can help, this means a lot to me! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i just realized all the notes might be a bit annoying to ppl reading them, so here's a simple list
  • playroom items, suggestions are nice
  • four leaf clovers
  • pine tree saplings
  • t-rex tail
  • kitchen items
  • food items
  • plant furniture
  • regular, non hybrid flowers
also, if you want to throw in some hybrids go ahead! its not required, and im not gonna request them but if you were gonna ask just 'cuz, then sure!

I found a t-rex tail I can give you. I also have a board game, toy piano, pompompurin chair, kitchen counter, kitchen dishwasher, kitchen island, kitchen refrigerator, kitchen stove and a kiddie meal that I can give for free as I'm just cleaning out my closet. :)

I found a t-rex tail I can give you. I also have a board game, toy piano, pompompurin chair, kitchen counter, kitchen dishwasher, kitchen island, kitchen refrigerator, kitchen stove and a kiddie meal that I can give for free as I'm just cleaning out my closet. :)

omg bless your heart!!!!! hold on a few minutes, im getting some beetles

It's okay, no worries! I already completed my town so I don't need anymore bells.

For the kid room I have some merry go rounds, and mobile's that hang from the wall and slowly spin :)
For food I have an entire room of food, containing: Chocolate fountain, milk case, soda case, lazy susan table, soft serve lamp, salad bar, sushi conveyor, candy jar, display shelf, imperial pot, kettle, lemon table (?), pot rack, revolving spice rack, samgyetang, tea set, :) We can discuss prices for any item(s)

For the kid room I have some merry go rounds, and mobile's that hang from the wall and slowly spin :)
For food I have an entire room of food, containing: Chocolate fountain, milk case, soda case, lazy susan table, soft serve lamp, salad bar, sushi conveyor, candy jar, display shelf, imperial pot, kettle, lemon table (?), pot rack, revolving spice rack, samgyetang, tea set, :) We can discuss prices for any item(s)

the merry-go-rounds would be cool, as well as the mobiles! also, if you dont mind, the chocolate fountain, candy jar, soft serve lamp and soda case? i'm going for unhealthy stuff haha
just name the price for all and ill try and match it!

bump!

went to chuck e. cheese and spent a few hours having fun (as a sixteen year old! how cool is that?), now to get back to acnl!

Hiya, I have a bunch of extra flowers. You can come and take anything that's on my beach for free. Let me know and i'll add you and open my gates :) I'm also now craving chuck e. cheese pizza from your last post xD

Hiya, I have a bunch of extra flowers. You can come and take anything that's on my beach for free. Let me know and i'll add you and open my gates :) I'm also now craving chuck e. cheese pizza from your last post xD

AWESOME! thank you so much. added!

8 TBT for what you've requested~ How many merry-go-rounds and Mobiles, along with the rest? I can get more than one for each :)

good morning everyone! im back, lets get this started back up again :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

8 TBT for what you've requested~ How many merry-go-rounds and Mobiles, along with the rest? I can get more than one for each :)

sounds good! and i'll just take one of each, thank you!

Okay! Sorry it took so long to get back!! I've been having lots of eye troubles ): but i'm open now, only for a few hours. I will be busy today from 5 pm est to 8 pm est.

hey, bumping again! sorry i haven't been online much, whoops! ill be on for a couple hours tonight.

good morning everyone, here's another bump! still looking for some playroom furniture, kitchen items and a bunch of flowers; these are at the top of my list rn. i also need the other stuff on my list (other than the t-rex tail!!! i got it now ^u^b) but you can check the thread on what i have. basically the only person who actually has visited me to give the stuff is maesprout, so, yeah!

Do you still need a crap ton of flowers? Because you can have all my non hybrid flowers for free xD

Back