• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing Requests!

pawpatrolbab

Frita's #1 Fan 🐑🍟🍔💕✨🌈
Bells
Switch
5105-5155-4045
Sweet Balloon
Enchanted Bloom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
I had a thread like this one open last summer so I decided I'd give it a go again! Please note that my regular terms of service applies to this and not all requests will be done! Commissions take priority over free work (obviously) and I pick and choose the ideas/characters that seem most appealing to me out of the suggestions! These will mainly be used as a warm up to get my hand ready when I'm streaming or doing work.

Artwork Examples

Rules/T.O.S Must read!
1. You may not resell, or use this artwork for profit in any way, shape, or form.
2. You may not re-post the piece online, use it as an avatar, signature, ect. The ability to do that is through commission only!
3. I reserve the rights to post your image to my online galleries and portfolios.
4. I will not draw NSFW work, racist/homophobic/transphobic/cisphobic imagery. If you?re wondering if I will / will not draw something please just ask!
5. These are requests, there is no guarantee it will be completed!
6. These are Animal Crossing characters only. No animal OC's or Animal Crossing OC's. If you're interested in getting custom art for me feel free to inquire about a commission. Art is my job and I cannot afford to do it for free all the time

Failure to read and follow the rules will lead to your request not being done

Please Fill Out This Form
Character Reference(s):
Additional Information:
Expression and Pose:
Question and Concerns:
(If you have any)

maybe a super grumpy coco?? if you'd like! I think that'd be sweeet!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Character Reference(s): asdrtfyugtfrdsw.jpg
Additional Information:
Expression and Pose: Grumpy!
Question and Concerns: (If you have any): none!!

Last edited:
maybe a super grumpy coco?? if you'd like! I think that'd be sweeet!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Character Reference(s): View attachment 198978
Additional Information:
Expression and Pose: Grumpy!
Question and Concerns: (If you have any): none!!

Accepted <3 Thanks for being the first to request something sweetheart!

Last edited:
super duper cute!!! I would like to make a request, thank you for considering <3

Character Reference(s): Buck pls
Additional Information: he's a jock thru and thru
Expression and Pose: how about Buck jogging, or working out. whatever you prefer.

thank you so much!

Requests are free!

Wow, cool! So nice of you! :D

Character Reference(s): Apollo and Celia (the eagles)
Additional Information: Make it look a lil' whimsical.
Expression and Pose: Holding wings with a smiling expression, make Apollo have a rose in his mouth if you can
Question and Concerns: Is it possbile for you to color it in? If you want tbt I cna pay some.

Wow, cool! So nice of you! :D

Character Reference(s): Apollo and Celia (the eagles)
Additional Information: Make it look a lil' whimsical.
Expression and Pose: Holding wings with a smiling expression, make Apollo have a rose in his mouth if you can
Question and Concerns: Is it possbile for you to color it in? If you want tbt I cna pay some.

These are just sketches! If you want custom art / color added feel free to commission me, but I accept RLC only. Unfortunately fake online currency can't help me pay the bills haha.

Accepted!

Character Reference(s):
chester-7f828db4ebe0e8d839894be3f5e984989abf4450f39f1a99a72235144e1c287e.png

Additional Information: he's a precious qt @.@
Expression and Pose: something cute maybe him sleeping and cuddling with a blanket, with a pacifier or something
Question and Concerns: (If you have any) nope! Thank you for considering ! c:

Last edited:
Character Reference(s):
chester-7f828db4ebe0e8d839894be3f5e984989abf4450f39f1a99a72235144e1c287e.png

Additional Information: he's a precious qt @.@
Expression and Pose: something cute maybe him sleeping and cuddling with a blanket, with a pacifier or something
Question and Concerns: (If you have any) nope! Thank you for considering ! c:

ACCEPTED omfg yes

These are just sketches! If you want custom art / color added feel free to commission me, but I accept RLC only. Unfortunately fake online currency can't help me pay the bills haha.

Accepted!
Oh okay no worries XD I know coloring takes a lot of work, sketches are beautiful anyway.

^_^ Thank you!

Back