• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Preparing for a new town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Red Balloon
Banana
Green Cotton Candy
Yule Log
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Bee Plush
Frost Easter Egg
Purple Candy
White Tulip
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (144) +
I am planning on making a town called MoonGlow. Although I can get some items through the RV, I don't have all of the amiibo cards. I am looking for the following items before I can start a new town:

-Autumn Wall (x2)
-Autumn Floor (x1)
-Saharah's Desert
-Summit Wall
-Cheese
-Fruit Basket
-Women's Office Suit
-Kitchen Counter (commercial)
-Kitchen Dishwasher (commercial)
-Kitchen Stove (commercial)
-Busing Station

Commercial refers to the kitchen items you can only get from the RVs.

I am not paying TBT Bells for any of the items above, so you should tell me what IGB price you're looking for on each.

However, I am also buying these, and I can pay 50 to 100 TBT for each entire furniture series (including carpet and wallpaper):

-Cabana Series
-Gorgeous Series

StarFall's Friend Code is 1435-8898-8484

Last edited:
I could get you the gorgeous set for 50 TBT, I'm not using it anymore. :)

I could get you the gorgeous set for 50 TBT, I'm not using it anymore. :)

Okay, will add FC. But a note to you (and future sellers) is that you don't have to give up any copies of what I want. You can seek it if you're not afraid of time traveling, which also includes using the amiibo lamp to spawn RV villagers that have items I'm looking for.

I think the Cheese you can get from Norma's RV (which i have) i can give it to you for free, just shoot me a vm

I looked at all amiibo cards that I don't own, and here's what I know.

The only items on my wish list no RV provides are:
-Saharah's Desert
-Women's office suit (orderable)
-Autumn Floor
-Autumn Rug
-Gorgeous Series
-Cabana Series

The last two I'll have to get extras from some.

Now I need:

Forest Floor (x2)
Forest Wall
Summit Wall
Women's Office Suit
Fruit Basket
Kitchen Counter
Kitchen Stove
Kitchen Dishwasher
Busing Station

And the entire Cabana Series

Some of these items I can order from your RVs, but I need these items desperately.

would you take the Cabana series without wallpaper and flooring for 20 TBT?

I'll accept this. But you may have to wait until like 1:00 PM (which should be 7:00 PM GMT or 2:00 PM EST, whatever time zone you're on) before I can start trading with anyone.

Also, I think the Summit Wall is in one of the RVs. Does anybody have that amiibo card? I might need to order there. One of the houses in my town is going to have the Californian theme, and the main room would consist the Summit Wall and Saharah's Desert to look like it's part of the Inland Empire. I already got Saharah's Desert.

Last edited:
I'm actually available to trade with you guys now.

Does anybody have the Rex amiibo card and the Admiral amiibo card? I might need to visit your towns if you have them.

I'll accept this. But you may have to wait until like 1:00 PM (which should be 7:00 PM GMT or 2:00 PM EST, whatever time zone you're on) before I can start trading with anyone.

Also, I think the Summit Wall is in one of the RVs. Does anybody have that amiibo card? I might need to order there. One of the houses in my town is going to have the Californian theme, and the main room would consist the Summit Wall and Saharah's Desert to look like it's part of the Inland Empire. I already got Saharah's Desert.

alrighty i'll be around for a while. let me know.

I managed to get a lot of items while I was hunting for fossils and art for the next town. So all I would need to get from you guys are:

-Forest Floor (one copy)
-Kitchen Dishwasher
-Kitchen Stove
-Kitchen Counter
-Busing Station
-Fruit Basket

Three of these items I believe are in Admiral's RV. If you have the Admiral amiibo card, please send me a VM so I can visit your town for it. I may also need some fossils or art from you guys, but I have less than 90% of each so let me take care of that before I can start.

I have three items left to get. They are Busing Station, Fruit Basket, and Forest Floor. Do you guys have any of these?

I can scan in Huck's RV for the busing station, if you'd like. But I won't be able to let you visit until later tonight, so, just let me know if you're okay with waiting a few hours, and then I can let you visit.

I can scan in Huck's RV for the busing station, if you'd like. But I won't be able to let you visit until later tonight, so, just let me know if you're okay with waiting a few hours, and then I can let you visit.

I'm okay with that too. I am after all busy as of now. While I did put the Forest Floor on my wishlist, I'm seeking it for myself as well like I did with the Summit Wall and the art and fossils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back