• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like Ostriches?

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Hey there!
I was thinking about this elegant fellas. I mean all of this guys have some unique designs like:
-Phoenix.
-Flamingo.
-Phill who look like Falco.
Every of this Villagers are enjoyable to see hanging around because of that, but that's my thought.

What about you?

Gladys the crane is so graceful and beautiful - Phoebe as well...

I really like all the ostriches in AC :)

I don't like any of them .-. None of their color themes match my town :c

I like them alot. :)

I like how some of them have a unique appearance as well, such as Flora being a Flamingo and Phoebe being a Phoenix. :)

I really like them! I have Blanche in my town. And Flora and Gladys are also adorable.

Oh I love them, I never met one I didn't like. But I have to be careful...my town might wind up with all of them lol

Gladys is one of my all time favorite villagers. Ostriches are so cool to look at because of how tall they are.

Yes! They are fun villagers to have around I had Gladys in my town at the start and I remember Queenie back in Wild world edition too

I wouldn't say I'm a fan but I do like Julia, Phoebe and Blanche. Best case scenario is that I'd have one of them living in my town.

I like the ones I have - Cranston (crane I suppose as he is mainly white) plus I like his lazy character, and Phoebe
- I think she is one of the better uchi villagers - and there are not many of them (of the original villagers, I haven't got all 50 welcome amiibo cards, so frustrating).

Unfortunately with several towns and a laissez faire attitude to move ins I ended up with 3 Phoebe's so I need to get 2 of them out at some point. I like her a lot and she's easy to make up funny catchphrases/greetings for.

I'd be happy with any of the others as well, if they turn up via the in town campsite & I had room.

I like Blanche ❤, the rest are ok.

Except for Sandy, I freaking hate her! I can't believe they bought her back and I have her amiibo card!:mad:

Back