• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Town Names

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
An ice/snow town should be named... _________?

A sandy/desert/egyptian town should be named... _________?

For the ice and snow maybe Permafrost, or anything with the prefix 'Yuki-' which is Japanese for snow.

For a desert maybe Aleabur, which according to google is Arabic for Crossing, or use an Egyptian god or goddess like Osiris, Annubis, or Bastet. There's a whole list of different gods on wikipedia. A lot of times I find using a foreign language to be useful when it comes to naming things.

For the ice and snow maybe Permafrost, or anything with the prefix 'Yuki-' which is Japanese for snow.

For a desert maybe Aleabur, which according to google is Arabic for Crossing, or use an Egyptian god or goddess like Osiris, Annubis, or Bastet. There's a whole list of different gods on wikipedia. A lot of times I find using a foreign language to be useful when it comes to naming things.

Annunnaki for the desert?

Iceberg for the snow?

I like the name Frostbite for a ice/snow town, Raskell.

Back