• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A small favor

Xcourt560x

Bells
Feedback
100% (272) +
I really wanna know how many visits to my train station I currently have. My towns big tree isn't big enough for me to view the number from there. And Ik u can view the number from porter the monkey at the train station when u visit other people's dream address (u just have to keep asking him a few times I tried it with other people) so I was wondering if some kind soul would visit my dream address and ask porter for me? I would appreciate it greatly. My dream address is: 5D00-001B-6609

"You know-people from this town have boarded 80 trains from this station, eek eek!"
"You know-this is a pretty popular town. In fact, this station has been used 64 times by visitors."

You have a very nice town, btw ~

Back