• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is something you never want to let go?

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Bells
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Golden Watering Can
Rotating Fool's Egg
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
It can be anything. From your childhood, by feeling too nostalgic by it, something you like to do from it, etc. Its gotta be something that you just don't want to give up on. (Even if people suggest you should give it up...)

For me, its cartoons. I lived through them as a child and I still do to this day. Now I prefer cartoons over TV Shows.

How about you?

My vinyl edition. Limited edition, clear black vinyl. Last one they had in the store. Means so much to me.

pokemon... seeing adults like pokemon gives me hope i won't lose interest when i'm older. i also hope i don't grow out of vocaloid. i dont really know anything about the japan/anime fan community but i did stumble upon vocaloid one day somehow and i loved it. hope i will stick to enjoying some good ol' vocaloid

Gaming is the only thing I've done throughout my entire life, I'm not very materialistic or sentimental otherwise.

I hope I don't let go of my love for Paramore or Sailor Moon, call me silly or whatever but they're two of the things that were a constant in my life at one point and I'd hate to see that passion that I have for them fade. Especially as i've invested so much money in them both equally, with merch and posters and whatnot. (and sort of my username)

Last edited:
My positivity and imagination. The adult world is hard and some adults just give into the depressing nature of it and turn out constantly miserable. I never want to end up like that.

My way of life is something I’ll never let go, no matter who tries to force me to.

My passion for music, goddamnit. I can let go of like gaming and probably books but heck yeah music is life and nothing can stop me from that!

Being close with my Mom. I sometimes feel like there's this idea that when you become an adult, you should become distant from your parents to prove you are independent, but my relationship with my Mom is very good, so I'd like to keep cherishing that.

Back