• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Gold axe!

Pearls

Island representative of Oakwood
Bells
Switch
7160-0310-2557
White Lily
Red Lily
White Lily
Red Lily
White Lily
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (74) +
Hii, I'm looking for a gold axe and some hybrids.
I'd like blue roses, pink roses, purple roses, blue pansies, purple pansies, pink tulips, purple tulips and Jacobs ladders. I'd prefer to buy them in bulk. I need as many as possible as possible
I'm willing to pay in igb or tbt, just name your price

Last edited:
i can get you all the flowers you requested except for the jacobs ladder. how many would you like in total?

I'm not sure yet, how much do you want per flower?

umm does 1 or 2 tbt per flower sound fair? also i have someone visiting my town rn so i cant do the trade right away i'll let you know when im free to do the trade c:

umm does 1 or 2 tbt per flower sound fair? also i have someone visiting my town rn so i cant do the trade right away i'll let you know when im free to do the trade c:

Yeah, that's fine ^^ could you do 30 of each flower for 1tbt each? And that's fine, I have someone in my town right now too c:

yup that sounds good to me! i may not have enough space in my town to have them all together at once so i may just come to your town or you come to my town and pick up whichever 30 flower colour i have if thats alright by you?

so like just to clarify
i would have 30 purple tulips and i give them to you to make room for more flowers
then i make 30 pink roses and then give them to you
same cycle for all the colours

Last edited:
That's fine c:

Yep that's fine. So will it be 210 tbt for all of them?

Alright, just tell me when you're ready c:

I just need the axe now! c:

70 tbt for a golden axe..?

- - - Post Merge - - -

is that what you said?

Back