• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

Thank you. Adding you now, will be ready in a minute :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am ready and searching for your gates. Thanks again.

I will leave in about an hour, so if you don't have enough time i can wait until tomorrow, but i'll just leave this here just in case :p

Request: Wade, and Boris

Sorry but your town is not appearing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! My gates are open for sandy's rv :) please let me know when you've added me :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

This will also be the last request for a few hours :)

I have been trying a few times for the last few minutes but not seeing your town. Did you add me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have checked your FC and tried again but still no gates. Next time maybe.

Last edited:
Sorry I did add you but I don't think you've added me

Could I get a visit to Vivians :)? Possible tomorrow since your done already ^^?

Sorry I did add you but I don't think you've added me

Erm.. I did add you :(

Like I said in my previous post, I even double check your FC in my friends list. You are Faryal right? From the time I said I am ready, I have been on the lookout for your town for more than 10 mins, checking with Porter many times.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. I only want the Natural Bench and Floor, strictly for hoarding purpose lol. Well, thanks.

Last edited:
Erm.. I did add you :(

Like I said in my previous post, I even double check your FC in my friends list. You are Faryal right? From the time I said I am ready, I have been on the lookout for your town for more than 10 mins, checking with Porter many times.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. I only want the Natural Bench and Floor, strictly for hoarding purpose lol. Well, thanks.

oh I know you did! My internet connection is terrible and I just fixed it so I'll be ready to open my gates in around half an hour :]

Would you be able to scan in Tasha? Or has one already been chosen for today?

I do personal requests so I am willing to scan in more than one everytime this thread opens. Are you still interested in me scanning in Tasha? :)

Alright! My gates are open and my town name is Tiramisu! Please walk around freely and visit as many times as you like :) If you would also like to request another RV to visit after this one, please let me know.

Back