Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

Thank you. Adding you now, will be ready in a minute :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am ready and searching for your gates. Thanks again.

I will leave in about an hour, so if you don't have enough time i can wait until tomorrow, but i'll just leave this here just in case :p

Request: Wade, and Boris

Sorry but your town is not appearing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! My gates are open for sandy's rv :) please let me know when you've added me :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

This will also be the last request for a few hours :)

I have been trying a few times for the last few minutes but not seeing your town. Did you add me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have checked your FC and tried again but still no gates. Next time maybe.

Last edited:
Sorry I did add you but I don't think you've added me

Could I get a visit to Vivians :)? Possible tomorrow since your done already ^^?

Sorry I did add you but I don't think you've added me

Erm.. I did add you :(

Like I said in my previous post, I even double check your FC in my friends list. You are Faryal right? From the time I said I am ready, I have been on the lookout for your town for more than 10 mins, checking with Porter many times.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. I only want the Natural Bench and Floor, strictly for hoarding purpose lol. Well, thanks.

Last edited:
Erm.. I did add you :(

Like I said in my previous post, I even double check your FC in my friends list. You are Faryal right? From the time I said I am ready, I have been on the lookout for your town for more than 10 mins, checking with Porter many times.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. I only want the Natural Bench and Floor, strictly for hoarding purpose lol. Well, thanks.

oh I know you did! My internet connection is terrible and I just fixed it so I'll be ready to open my gates in around half an hour :]

Would you be able to scan in Tasha? Or has one already been chosen for today?

I do personal requests so I am willing to scan in more than one everytime this thread opens. Are you still interested in me scanning in Tasha? :)

Alright! My gates are open and my town name is Tiramisu! Please walk around freely and visit as many times as you like :) If you would also like to request another RV to visit after this one, please let me know.

Back