• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Reese buying turnips for 535!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdmayor

Em from New Eden
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Feedback
100% (32) +
WVW69kPdLigwyXRcn5.jpg

Hey everyone! So Reese is buying turnips in my town for 535 bells. If anyone wants to come over to sell, please just post here! As I'm starting out this new town, please don't take anything without asking first (like fossils, fruit, etc.) There's a yellow-patterned path that leads directly to my Retail, so just follow that. :)

Alright thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since you just started are you in need of any fruits? I have them all I can bring some if you'd like. :)

Alright thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since you just started are you in need of any fruits? I have them all I can bring some if you'd like. :)

I'v got them all already, thank you. That was the first thing I searched around for haha.
My gate is open for ya! My town's name is New Eden.

Can't thank you enough. I don't normally buy turnips but ran into Joan and thought what the heck ill spend a few bell bags on turnips... but of course had a decreasing trend. Saved me from a giant loss

Can't thank you enough. I don't normally buy turnips but ran into Joan and thought what the heck ill spend a few bell bags on turnips... but of course had a decreasing trend. Saved me from a giant loss

Absolutely no problem at all! I'm super happy I could help ya. I'm keeping track of this town's trend so if I have any nice spikes in the future I'll be sure to post them too!

Is it ok if I come over I know it seems a bit too late for that now but might as well ask

Is it ok if I come over I know it seems a bit too late for that now but might as well ask

It's definitely not too late! When I can't host anymore, I'll close the thread.
Let me go ahead and add you now.

Could I come in about 20-30 minutes possibly? I've got a bunch of turnips and a random pattern so I don't want to risk the rest of the week being a loss since I sometimes can't check until after the price changes over.

Could I come in about 20-30 minutes possibly? I've got a bunch of turnips and a random pattern so I don't want to risk the rest of the week being a loss since I sometimes can't check until after the price changes over.
Sure. That actually gives me some time to get something together that I need to. I've added you and GenoN and I'll open up for you both in just a few.

I'm on my way now
My town's name is New Eden. I'll be opening my gates in a little bit - I'll probably update here to make sure you know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the little wait everyone - these posts caught me in the middle of making dinner for myself.
OK! Gates for New Eden are now open. Again, please don't take anything from my town without asking, and try to stick to the yellow pathway.

Sorry, took longer than expected for me to finish up what I was doing, is it still okay to come over?

Yeah, I'm definitely ready now, sorry to keep you waiting, I appreciate you letting me sell, and I've added you back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back