• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Rick and Morty is back!

Yeah! It so great! I need to find a place online to watch it because we don't have TV anymore. =[

Oh, I haven't got tv here. Haven't done for a few years now so I've gotten pretty good at finding stuff online. Lol

Watchcartoononline.io is a great site for cartoons.

Watchseries.to (I believe that's the name of the address) is a good site I found for other shows.

Another tip too; If you're struggling to find a tv show or movie from google, 'duckduckgo' is worth trying. Plus that search engine doesn't track you like google does.

nine more seasons, morty
nine more seasons 'til he gets that szechuan sauce

I"M SO SQUANCHING EXCITED!!!! Seriously, one of the best shows on right now. I thought the first episode was crazy and brilliant. Little confused by Rick's rant at the end, but overall very happy with the season premier.

I feel like the creators want to get szechuan dipping sauce brought back. what were your feelings on the divorce ?

YHCscF7.gif

I thought everyone was bluffing when they said there was another episode, cause y'know April fools.

YHCscF7.gif

I thought everyone was bluffing when they said there was another episode, cause y'know April fools.

Yeah I thought the same when I saw somewhere about a new episode. These creators are just giant trolls. xD

Last edited:
My friend showed me the first episode of Rick & Morty the other day before we watched "The Room" (Tommy Wiseau), and I binged all the released episodes in like 1-2 days. Funny stuff.

Oh, I haven't got tv here. Haven't done for a few years now so I've gotten pretty good at finding stuff online. Lol

Watchcartoononline.io is a great site for cartoons.

Watchseries.to (I believe that's the name of the address) is a good site I found for other shows.

Another tip too; If you're struggling to find a tv show or movie from google, 'duckduckgo' is worth trying. Plus that search engine doesn't track you like google does.

Adding to this, solarmovies is great for cartoons/tv shows as well!!

Back