• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If there were more personalities...

Mu~

🧸
Bells
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Poptart Easter Egg
Which ones would you like new villagers to have? Since we have jocks, it'd be cool to have a nerdy counterpart.

Edit: I noticed a similar thread but the last post was 4 months ago, idk if I did the right thing making a new thread instead of reviving the old one.

Last edited:
Maybe shy personality? They sleep really late and wake up late, maybe they stutter around you and take extremely long to befriend. Probably a female only personality they'd get along with normal, uchi and perhaps the nerdy personality you talked about?

I like the idea of a shy personality, and constantly-roasts-you personality. As a nerd myself, I really like the idea of a nerdy or bookish personality.
I'd personally really like a very sarcastic or dry-humored personality (but not mean), though that might be difficult to convey in a text-based medium.

Last edited:
I love the idea of shy/nerdy personalities! I'd also like the idea of a gentle, polite male personality, something akin to normals, but a little less spacy and a little more studious. sort of a "nice but reserved professor" vibe.

I think i'd like a genius male/female personality. Like they could be really intelligent and sometimes tell the player random facts and trivia and they could mention how they constantly study or that they need to study, and things like that. Kind of like a philsophical type, who's always questioning things and the meaning of life. I think a smart villager would be really cool, as there's not really any personality types that are smarter than another.

I love the idea of shy/nerdy personalities! I'd also like the idea of a gentle, polite male personality, something akin to normals, but a little less spacy and a little more studious. sort of a "nice but reserved professor" vibe.

I like the idea of that personality type as well! I like professorial types of characters. I think we need more male personalities, other than grumpy, lazy, or jocks. More female personalities would be cool, too. More personalities in general, actually.

Personally, here is what I'd think.

Male: Logic.
Female: Eerie.

Logic villagers are smart and nerdy, usually speaking about discoveries and such.

Eerie villagers are gothic and mysterious. often talking about disturbing and weird things.

Not sure if this is okay...

Last edited:
An introvert villager seems pretty nice. They'd mostly stay inside at first, but when you become friends they would go outside just to talk to you (which would show how high your relationship is).

a bhcity personality that roasts u 24/7
There is already one. The snooty one may be just called that. Just have Pancetti in your town!

Edit:

In answer to your question, I just don't like the fact (especially Divergent) that we have to be a single personality, no one will just be one personality. Why can't there be a mixture of personalities in one? And why can't the females be classified as sporty? In fact, I'm sporty, peppy, normal (wait, why is that called 'normal'?), uchie, cranky and laidback irl. I'm a confusing woman lol.

Last edited:
I love the idea of a shy villanger and a intelligent villanger! I would love to see a "dumb" villanger as well :) ormaybe one that is full of themselves

I love the idea of nerdy villagers! I just picture a rabbit villager wearing large black glasses that are taped haha. I think another cool personality type would be a lazy female counterpart as there isn't one. For that I just picture a hippo villager who's always talking about how tomorrow is the day she finally starts her diet.

A spooky type. They never blink. They wake up very late, they stand under a lamp post at night (if your town has a lamp post) and they creep the other villagers out. Maybe their heads can turn all the way around so they're always watching you, idk. They like to lurk outside your house a lot of the time after befriending them.

There is already one. The snooty one may be just called that. Just have Pancetti in your town!

Edit:

In answer to your question, I just don't like the fact (especially Divergent) that we have to be a single personality, no one will just be one personality. Why can't there be a mixture of personalities in one? And why can't the females be classified as sporty? In fact, I'm sporty, peppy, normal (wait, why is that called 'normal'?), uchie, cranky and laidback irl. I'm a confusing woman lol.
It'd be nice if there were 2 more new personalities, and both were available on males and females.
I love the idea of nerdy villagers! I just picture a rabbit villager wearing large black glasses that are taped haha. I think another cool personality type would be a lazy female counterpart as there isn't one. For that I just picture a hippo villager who's always talking about how tomorrow is the day she finally starts her diet.
Foodie personality? XD
They could also be chefs and sommeliers. Idk what else. Should be a wide variety of topics to make it interesting and not boring.

Last edited:
For male, a nerdy one would be perfect. It'll be the best counterpart to Jock.

Another male personality I can think of is a flamboyant personality. They exude confidence and like to be the center of attention, a great counterpart for the peppy villagers. Possibly, they can rival each other. Like, they wanna see who can garner the spotlight xD

I can't think of any for female. :(

Lazy villagers can be nerdy as well, think about Doc for example.

There is no point of a male peppy since jocks are the male equivalent already like I said before.

A spooky type. They never blink. They wake up very late, they stand under a lamp post at night (if your town has a lamp post) and they creep the other villagers out. Maybe their heads can turn all the way around so they're always watching you, idk. They like to lurk outside your house a lot of the time after befriending them.

I think that's really funny, but also really creepy! I can definitely imagine Muffy as a spooky type. Her eyes look like the type that don't blink at all. Don't get me wrong though, I do like her as a villager.

Back