• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Train Station Upgrade

BlueOceana

Let us ride the waves!
Bells
Switch
2238-9094-9026
Purple Violet
White Violet
White Lily
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (72) +
Would anyone be willing to visit my town about 98 times for 15 TBT to help me unlock the train station upgrade? I will also visit your town if you also need to unlock it.

Edit 3/13/17- Still looking for someone to help!

Last edited:
Would anyone be willing to visit my town about 98 times for 13 TBT to help me unlock the train station upgrade? I will also visit your town if you also need to unlock it.

I will!! I would also want you to visit my town to unlock it so no need for the TBT!! I'm traveling tomorrow, but I'll be free Sunday to do it if you want?? Let me know, thanks! :)

I will!! I would also want you to visit my town to unlock it so no need for the TBT!! I'm traveling tomorrow, but I'll be free Sunday to do it if you want?? Let me know, thanks! :)

That would be great, I should be on sometime Sunday. If I get someone else to do it before then I will still visit your town for free just pm me Sunday if you don't hear back from me!

Back