• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway free items week

please pm me if intrested, leave 2 items per 4 taken.
tumblr_nd97keR1HK1sxz671o1_500.jpg

You open a giveaway thread with just a single sentence saying "pm me" and expect people to just flock to this? On top of that, you have the nerve to question someone's intelligence - calling them 'dumbass' - when multiple others are just as confused? Ummm... nope. Try again.

- State how long the giveaway is. From mm/dd/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy [timezone]
- What are you giving away? Unorderables? DLC? Orderables? RV items/visits? Bells?
- How many items permitted per person?
- What rules do you have in place for your town? (No talking to Villagers, no running on flowers, no wandering beyond designated areas, etc.)
- You say it's free, but people have to exchange 2 items for every 4 they pick up... That's not free, that's an exchange/trade and you should have the thread's title reflect it as such.

Last edited:
Completely agree with Suyeon.
People we're simply confused because you literally gave no information at all here, then you go and call someone a 'dumbass' which is ridiculously rude and completely uncalled for.
If you think that sort of attitude is going to get people to want to interact with you on here guess again lol

This was a very vague post, people were confused. Educate them, don't degrade them.

Completely agree with Suyeon.
People we're simply confused because you literally gave no information at all here, then you go and call someone a 'dumbass' which is ridiculously rude and completely uncalled for.
If you think that sort of attitude is going to get people to want to interact with you on here guess again lol

im sorry i just was confused, i dont understand what to put so i put that, but ill edit it

im sorry i just was confused, i dont understand what to put so i put that, but ill edit it

If you edit it you should follow Suyeon's suggestions for how to set out information for your giveaway, that way people won't be confused. If people need to leave 2 items for every 4 they take it should really be called an item trade rather than a giveaway. I wish you luck in your next thread, but you need to be careful with how you come across to people :)

Back