• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

If Mario and Giratina were trapped in a burning building and you only had time to save one, who would you choose?

If Mario and Giratina were trapped in a burning building and you only had time to save one, who would you choose?

Well being as how Giratina is the full embodiment of the adversary and prob started the fire, I would save Mario. He's totally helpess xD

How many Pokemon shinies do you plan on obtaining?

Last edited:
Do you prefer eating in restaurants or taking food out and eating it home? :eek:

Do you prefer eating in restaurants or taking food out and eating it home? :eek:

It depends, if I'm alone I would rather eat it at home because it feels more comfy to eat in bed :p
If I'm with a bunch of people, it feels more appropriate to eat in.

The souls of happy people definitely fried chicken :p

Any place with fried chicken and some honey mustard is a good place.

Not going to lie, I got about three words across before I started laughing IRL. LOL

What can people do to make you happy?

Not going to lie, I got about three words across before I started laughing IRL. LOL

What can people do to make you happy?

Hmm... well they can take me to the park or a pool, take me shopping at a thrift/antique store, get me some food (I'll never turn down food), or for something that isn't going somewhere, if they could give me a legendary poke that I don't have that's be rad :3

Ooh ooh! Big fan here! What's your favourite pokemon game? :3
Favorite is definitely Ruby/Sapphire. That's a big reason why I got Omega Ruby, because I've been playing Sapphire since 2012 and playing it in 3D is really awesome!!

And what’s your least favorite Pokemon game?
Of the ones I've played, I would say Pearl. It wasn't very memorable for me, considering I got it in Aug 2013 which is about a year and a half after I got Sapphire. I would probably like Platinum more tbh.

But of all the games, I really dislike the Sun/Moon games. My friend has Moon and Ultra Sun, and it just doesn't seem that good from my perspective. And that's really a shame because some of my favorite pokemon are in that game, like Lurantis and Golisopod.

Back