• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TOMF: Oooh I really like the 4th, 5th, 7th and last one ^^
Particularly the 5th one because it's a good size for a banner, I'll try it out c:

Good morning, I guess.
If anyone doesn't mind, can I drop off a few things? I need to reset my town again..
Now that the snow is gone, I can FINALLY start playing this game with a more positive attitude!
(I mean look at my signature lmao)

(It'll take a minute or two to drop them off. I'll PM/VM you or post here again when I have my new town.)

I like the first one a lot

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good morning, I guess.
If anyone doesn't mind, can I drop off a few things? I need to reset my town again..
Now that the snow is gone, I can FINALLY start playing this game with a more positive attitude!
(I mean look at my signature lmao)

(It'll take a minute or two to drop them off. I'll PM/VM you or post here again when I have my new town.)

I can open my town for you

I personally like the 5th one! But they're all really pretty :blush:

Oh, thank you! ★
When is a good time for me to stop by? :)

I'll open now and you can just come and go as needed. I'll leave it open on my desk so I might not talk :)

Binge-watching Scandal. Be back later.

I personally like the 5th one and the one with a castle and the moon. The 5th one seems more fit to be a banner though. Can't wait to see what MOM comes up with!

I now know how to find those cute signature backrounds! Also, anyone want their username color to be changed? ^_^

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I was meaning to fix that.
I don't know why Raskell put it like that, he even did it in the official multi-providing shop, lol.

ThatOneMarshalFangirl��Taken By A Squirrel����;7228899 said:
Hun, could you make the "g" in "Fangirl" lowercase? It's really bothering me lol.

Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.