☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TOMF: Oooh I really like the 4th, 5th, 7th and last one ^^
Particularly the 5th one because it's a good size for a banner, I'll try it out c:

Good morning, I guess.
If anyone doesn't mind, can I drop off a few things? I need to reset my town again..
Now that the snow is gone, I can FINALLY start playing this game with a more positive attitude!
(I mean look at my signature lmao)

(It'll take a minute or two to drop them off. I'll PM/VM you or post here again when I have my new town.)

I like the first one a lot

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good morning, I guess.
If anyone doesn't mind, can I drop off a few things? I need to reset my town again..
Now that the snow is gone, I can FINALLY start playing this game with a more positive attitude!
(I mean look at my signature lmao)

(It'll take a minute or two to drop them off. I'll PM/VM you or post here again when I have my new town.)

I can open my town for you

I personally like the 5th one! But they're all really pretty :blush:

Oh, thank you! ★
When is a good time for me to stop by? :)

I'll open now and you can just come and go as needed. I'll leave it open on my desk so I might not talk :)

Binge-watching Scandal. Be back later.

I personally like the 5th one and the one with a castle and the moon. The 5th one seems more fit to be a banner though. Can't wait to see what MOM comes up with!

I now know how to find those cute signature backrounds! Also, anyone want their username color to be changed? ^_^

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I was meaning to fix that.
I don't know why Raskell put it like that, he even did it in the official multi-providing shop, lol.

ThatOneMarshalFangirl��Taken By A Squirrel����;7228899 said:
Hun, could you make the "g" in "Fangirl" lowercase? It's really bothering me lol.

Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.