• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you need Marshal in your new town? I have his card so I can get him for you...the problem is that obviously it won't be the same Marshal as the one from your old town.

I'd love to have him when I reset. Him and Phoebe are all I need to be happy. Who knows when I'll even start resetting, I haven't even moved my stuff into someone's town yet. :/

I had lucky in NL. Nobody wanted him when he moved out, and now he's tier 1. I could have made so many bells. ;w;

Pshhh I know, the animals move tiers so fast. I didn't even know Lucky was tier 1.
I think most of my villagers are tier 1, 2, or 3, besides Nibbles who's in the very bottom haha

I'd love to have him when I reset. Him and Phoebe are all I need to be happy. Who knows when I'll even start resetting, I haven't even moved my stuff into someone's town yet. :/

Ok. Sorry I don't have Phoebe :/ But yeah if you need him lemme know. You could always get someone to hold your original Marshal too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heya!

- - - Post Merge - - -

me too!! It's been forever since I've seen it though

Same here it's old af and no one cares about it anymore sighhh

Ok. Sorry I don't have Phoebe :/ But yeah if you need him lemme know. You could always get someone to hold your original Marshal too.

Eh, not like it matters, I'd rather not go through the pain of doing that, it'd be a lot easier to find someone who just has a new one. Besides I destroyed his house unintentionally.(Not like I care about originality)

Status
Not open for further replies.