• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Overwatch Mafia - End Game, Town wins!

just a tad annoyed bc curry basically confirmed me scum... but w/e gl maf partner

Sorry, I was really busy today. Reading back.

From what I've gather people have mass claimed. Seriously? Who was the wise guy who told everyone to do this?

I still think you're scum

Alright, I'm game: If you think I'm scum, how come you said this the other day?

So it seems Tom and Abraham (Endless) are both on the pedestal at the moment. I want to preface this post by saying I think Ness is just a crappy town player at this point, but that could change in the future.

And how come you haven't brought up anything about me besides your post on Jacob in your last several posts?

I just saw Primal being vited up and decided to vote Hayden
I knew Karen was bet the whole time

or actually dolby maybe he's been strangely quiet idk but i had town vibes from him so we'll see how the night goes

- - - Post Merge - - -

o look he just posted

FFrUPuY.png

Reaper looked at McCree. “I taught you everything you know.” He said.

“Not everything,” said McCree.

“Fine, I’ll show you how to get a play of the game,” said Reaper. Reaper walked to the edge of the ledge of the control center platform and looked down. Heyden, prepared his Q button. Then, with a swift jump off the platform, hit his Q and his flew down onto the point. Black and red colors swinging everywhere, Reaper was doing his favorite swirly play of the game dance, but while he was mid air, a Roadhog hooked pulled him and ended his hook.

“You *****!” Yelled Reaper, as he shot Roadhog with one shot of his gun, Roadhog headshot him with his shotgun and did his awful gas mask laugh that he always does. As yet another victim falls to his kills, to salt, and to his tilt.

Heyden’s role:

iDxiYJD.png

Night 2 has begun! You have until Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 9:00 PM EST to submit any night actions you may have.

Last edited:
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

gg fam

- - - Post Merge - - -

o wait hostile parties tho huh

we're missing someone here

Safe to say mafia tried way too hard to kill Primal. I believe he is town.

What do you mean you knew she was vet?

It was the scenario that I didn't want to address earlier in the night actions. It was pretty obvious Karen was baiting

- - - Post Merge - - -

My current reads
Endless
Ness
Toadsworthy
Trundle
GetLucky

Seroja
WhiteFlamingo
Glow
Karen
Primal

The mafia is between Seroja, White, and possibly Ness.

What?

Isn't white confirmed bcuz he p much exposed heyden

Idk, the thing is, he's a noob and I could conceivibly see him, as scum, ****ing up and accidentally exposing Heyden. There's also the post where he said that he was delibrately acting like noob town that raises red flags for me

I say theres maf and possibly third party between ness and seroja and possibly Dolby but leaning towards the former 2

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk, the thing is, he's a noob and I could conceivibly see him, as scum, ****ing up and accidentally exposing Heyden. There's also the post where he said that he was delibrately acting like noob town that raises red flags for me

Ok even if he was a noob scum why would he roleblock his teammate

Back