Mafia Overwatch Mafia - End Game, Town wins!

Here's my thoughts on what should happen tonight

I inspect glow/seroja
White blocks who I don't inspect
Endless busses me with someone else
GetLucky protects White

I severely doubt that Trundle is mafia, but if both me and White get town results on glow and seroja, then it's Trundle(thank you endless for pointing out Heyden's death post). This plan is just to insure that me and White can report our results

I inspect glow/seroja
GetLucky protects White

I severely doubt that Trundle is mafia, but if both me and White get town results on glow and seroja, then it's Trundle(thank you endless for pointing out Heyden's death post). This plan is just to insure that me and White can report our results

Who should I role block then?

I inspect glow/seroja
GetLucky protects White

Hmmm not sure how White can block who you dont inspect tho. Unless she's a mind reader. But sounds good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*he

Sorry

Honestly not sure. I guess you block Seroja and I invest Glow

Okie-dokie. c:

Are you 100% sure? I don't want to annoy Curry with withdrawing my request again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmmm not sure how White can block who you dont inspect tho. Unless she's a mind reader. But sounds good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*he

Sorry

It doesn't offend me, don't worry. c:

Also remember there might be a third party around somewhere so we'43 looking to eliminate ~2 more

Good point, but given that Toads outed, I doubt there's SK running about, since all kills are accounted for without a killing third

No one, it's night two right now.

I'm looking at Seroja or White tonight, I accept that I'm going to get probably going to get blocked tonight.

Sorry I've been drinking.... not responding anymore

A 15 person game had four mafia one time...

Yeah, but that's because Daniel misinterpreted what someone had said about PM games and made the mafia insanely overpowered. 12-3 is the standard (Town and third parties:mafia)

Trundle: the other main contender for mafia. I'm gonna be a little audacious and say that I think trundle is pulling a long con here. Bussing both his partners is something he's done before. If he's town he's been one of the best players for the whole game though.

it's true, I have indeed done it before. It was glorious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

by the way, I'm not saying you're completely out of the ballpark, Endless, but everyone knows I'm a terrible mafia player. I lead my team to failure more than I lead it to victory.

it's true, I have indeed done it before. It was glorious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

by the way, I'm not saying you're completely out of the ballpark, Endless, but everyone knows I'm a terrible mafia player. I lead my team to failure more than I lead it to victory.
I appreciate the humility, but I respectively disagree.

That being said, I don't have any real issues with Dolby's proposed night actions, as there's few enough suspects that if it is actually trundle then we'll have plenty of time to lynch him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Interesting possibility to examine: the roleblocker (aka white) effectively acts as a cop with the vanilla mafia being the "godfather".

So in all theory, there's a possibility Dolby is mafia. Not likely, of course, just thought I'd bring it up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Huh, the godfather doesn't mention being immune to investigations in their role pm. Hm.

I am 100% willing to be lynched if it means you are going to find town that much faster.

Back