Mafia Overwatch Mafia - End Game, Town wins!

It was the scenario that I didn't want to address earlier in the night actions. It was pretty obvious Karen was baiting

- - - Post Merge - - -

My current reads
Endless
Ness
Toadsworthy
Trundle
GetLucky

Seroja
WhiteFlamingo
Glow
Karen
Primal

The mafia is between Seroja, White, and possibly Ness.

What other reasons do u have for scumreading me other than me 'sheepvoting' on D1? I'd like to know.

Roleblocking a godfather will always fail. There's also the possibility of white not roleblocking and just saying it failed knowing that would be the result.

You know what fine, I'm claiming, looking at the confirmed list again, and maybe White ****ed up, but all the evidence points to Seroja.

Ness is town. I'm winston the cop. I see the alignment of players

So balls in your court Seroja. It could be White, but its far less likely

In my defense, Amanda DID say Peanut Butter

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok even if he was a noob scum why would he roleblock his teammate

My thing with that is that he could easily be lying to play of a confirmation of his role. Seroja is the bigger sus though

- - - Post Merge - - -

And as Trundle pointed out, look at Heyden's reads. Seroja right there after the confirmed town

love how im gettied carried this game bless u guys

You know what fine, I'm claiming, looking at the confirmed list again, and maybe White ****ed up, but all the evidence points to Seroja.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My thing with that is that he could easily be lying to play of a confirmation of his role. Seroja is the bigger sus though

- - - Post Merge - - -

And as Trundle pointed out, look at Heyden's reads. Seroja right there after the confirmed town

Well damn, things are not looking good for me, but whatever I'm town. You can scumread me all you want, I know what I am.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who else did you look at?

Well damn, things are not looking good for me, but whatever I'm town. You can scumread me all you want, I know what I am.

You knowing your alignment doesn't matter though does it? You have to make it as obvious as possible so people will actually side with you, which is what I was doing but unfortunately Dolby still believes there is a chance that I'm mafia. =\

I wouldn't role block someone who I thought was town, I would've role blocked Heyden, Glow or PrimalFlexer because they were my scum-leaning reads at the time, I did role block Heyden though and it failed, Curry mistyped his PM so I was confused about whether or not I should share it with you all, Curry would confirm this but it is against the rules.

Trust me or don't trust me, either way I'm town and as long as one of my team members win then I will be happy, I proved useful though as I exposed Heyden, haha. Didn't trust him for a second even when he was "helping" Toad and I.

I think anyone looking at anyone other than Dolby, trundle and glow is mad.

The 2 mafia we've seen so far are Jacob and Heyden. If there isn't a strong player thrown in there with them then I'd be shocked.

No one, it's night two right now.

I'm looking at Seroja or White tonight, I accept that I'm going to get probably going to get blocked tonight.

If you get blocked then it just confirms that there are two role blockers which I think is unlikely.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok ez white roleblock seroja and Dolby check seroja
If it fails then white is lying bout his role

So is that the plan then?

Ok ez white roleblock seroja and Dolby check seroja
If it fails then white is lying bout his role

Yeah, a bit of a problem with that
Roleblockers (Dancers on Azurilland) can not roleblock another Roleblocker, it fill return as a failure.

A Roleblocker will receive a failed notification if they roleblock either another Roleblocker or the Godfather.

I think anyone looking at anyone other than Dolby, trundle and glow is mad.

The 2 mafia we've seen so far are Jacob and Heyden. If there isn't a strong player thrown in there with them then I'd be shocked.

You speak sense 💯 but Dolby claimed cop sooo I don't think so.

I don't really understand the thing with "there has to be a strong player as town"
isn't that the same assumption as roles aren't given out randomly

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh I meant a smart

- - - Post Merge - - -

As maf***

They aren't given out randomly. They're given out randomly then rerolled for a "fair" game. No one wants to play a game where an all noob mafia team gets cranked.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Didn't see Dolby claim cop. Ness being town is something I've been stating for practically the entire game.

Current (phone) reads list:
Endless: obviously scum right?
Dolby: I can't remember the last game I saw without a cop. Willing to believe.
Karen: already stated my opinion here. Can't see this having any shot of being mafia.
Toads: Explosive tumbleweed seems to have blown up mafia. There shouldn't be any doubt that he's not mafia. I don't think he's third either.
White: anyone who still thinks white is mafia needs to re-examine their play. Horrifically obvious town who Heyden basically revealed was a legitimate roleblocker with his death line.
Primal: I've been saying it for ages, now you guys are saying it. Obvious town.
Get Lucky: Unless a counterclaim appears, this is pretty lock town.
Ness: been obvious town for ages. Now confirmed by the cop!
Seroja: Haven't reread, don't feel a need to. No super compelling content, but because I expect the final mafia to be one of the top players, I don't see any good reason to look here.
Glow: One of the two main contenders for mafia. No particularly useful content. Straight tunnel of white all game without any real content elsewhere.
Trundle: the other main contender for mafia. I'm gonna be a little audacious and say that I think trundle is pulling a long con here. Bussing both his partners is something he's done before. If he's town he's been one of the best players for the whole game though.

Back