• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway GIF w/ villagers signature

Hii! Could you please make me one with the background of the park with a fountain and use font 1? :)
I'm Mayor Elphie of Salem
FC: 2595-5026-4034
DA: 4A00-0045-6DBF
Villagers: Purrl, Genji, Bunnie, Benjamin, Annalisa, Beau, Puck, Sterling, Drake, & Maple

Hii! Could you please make me one with the background of the park with a fountain and use font 1? :)
I'm Mayor Elphie of Salem
FC: 2595-5026-4034
DA: 4A00-0045-6DBF
Villagers: Purrl, Genji, Bunnie, Benjamin, Annalisa, Beau, Puck, Sterling, Drake, & Maple

I'll get right on that! It should be ready in 30 minutes-ish :)

Elphie

Ta da!

ntNC2ns.gif

Hey! Could you please make me a signature? Font 3 and the fall park background if possible.
I'm Mayor Sylviani of Arcadia, Friend Code is 0877 - 5494 - 2729, don't have a dream address yet, and villagers are: Ruby, Gaston, Rodeo, Peanut, Peaches, Shari, Jay, and Cranston.

Thanks! :D

Hey! Could you please make me a signature? Font 3 and the fall park background if possible.
I'm Mayor Sylviani of Arcadia, Friend Code is 0877 - 5494 - 2729, don't have a dream address yet, and villagers are: Ruby, Gaston, Rodeo, Peanut, Peaches, Shari, Jay, and Cranston.

Sure! I just have to go to work and then I'll hopefully get it done tonight! :)

Hi! Could you make me a signature? I was going to update mine with different villagers but I tend to mess up the sprites sometimes... My town name is Chickena, FC is 4940-6140-1623, dream address is 4E00-0045-2566, and villagers are Wolfgang, Apple, Goose, Skye, Marshal, Julian, Mint, Paula, Anchovy, and Gala. I'd like font four :)

My town's theme is fairytale forest so maybe have a background like that? Whichever you think fits the idea the best! Thanks so much :blush:

Last edited:
Hi! Could you make me a signature? I was going to update mine with different villagers but I tend to mess up the sprites sometimes... My town name is Chickena, FC is 4940-6140-1623, dream address is 4E00-0045-2566, and villagers are Wolfgang, Apple, Goose, Skye, Marshal, Julian, Mint, Paula, Anchovy, and Gala. I'd like font four :)

My town's theme is fairytale forest so maybe have a background like that? Whichever you think fits the idea the best! Thanks so much :blush:

Sure! I just have one request before yours! How do you feel about the castle with fireworks background?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I do. Quick question how do you make them?

Last week I decided I really wanted a signature like a lot of the other people had, so I decided to learn how to make one. It involved spending two full days learning how to use the program Gimp and working out all of the kinks with editing a gif as well as tracking down some good sprites and backgrounds. It was a pain to learn how to do properly and I was sure there were other people like me who wanted a nice looking signature and I decided that since I already know how to use the program, it would be nice to help those people out :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank You soso much!! The signature is adorable!!! :D

I'm so happy you like it! Let me know if there are any problems or if you need help making it your signature. And thanks a million for the TBT!!! :)

Can I please get one?

Sure! Just tell me your favorite background of the ones I've posted and your favorite font from my first post along with your mayor and town name, friend code and dream address if you would like, and villagers! I have two requests ahead of you

Can I have the fall background with font one plz?
Pigwidge- Grimauld

FC-1135-2324-6431
D.C.- 4B00-003C-B16B

Del, Sterling, Bunnie, Cherry, Kiki, Al, Velma, Peewee, Penelope, O'Hare

Can I have the fall background with font one plz?
Pigwidge- Grimauld

FC-1135-2324-6431
D.C.- 4B00-003C-B16B

Del, Sterling, Bunnie, Cherry, Kiki, Al, Velma, Peewee, Penelope, O'Hare

Sure thing! You're fourth in line :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The castle with fireworks is great! Thanks for helping :)

Sounds good, no problem!!

Starting yours now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

~Aki

Ta da!

wUwwnp0.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh also, my mayor's name is Jenny, I don't think I included that.

Got it! Starting yours now

Ooo may I have one please? Forest and butterflies and the first font? I'm changing my town name to CedarSky so may I please have that name? I have merengue cookie Molly plucky Henry broccolo static puurl fauna and bill

Last edited:
Jennyrae

Ta da!

d4X4NfF.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooo may I have one please? Forest and butterflies and the first font? I'm changing my town name to CedarSky so may I please have that name? I have merengue cookie Molly plucky Henry broccolo static puurl fauna and bill

Sure thing! Is there a dream address that you would like to be included? And what is your Mayor name?

Back