• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway GIF w/ villagers signature

CynthiaRose

🌸Pixels are my Passion🌸
Bells
Flea
White Lily
Feedback
100% (18) +
Hello!

Check out some of the signatures I have made at http://cynthiaroseg.imgur.com/all/

If you like what I've done and need a signature of your own, I'll happily make one for you! Just let me know which background and font is your favorite from the pictures I have posted along with the information to be included (villagers, town name, mayor name, friend code, and dream address).

Here are the options for fonts:
T3A4iQs.png

If you like what I make for you, donations are always gratefully accepted :)

Happy crossings!
Cynthia

Last edited:
My mayor is callef Tsuki and my town is Sekai
Can you possibly use the backround you have and just a normal font?

My mayor is callef Tsuki and my town is Sekai
Can you possibly use the backround you have and just a normal font?

Sure! Would you still like the glow around the letter? and what villagers are in your town as well as your friend code and dream address?

May I have the glow around the letters and I dont currently have a dream adress, may I have these animals in~
Wolfgang, Chief, Whitney, Kyle, Punchy, Ankha, W.Link, Skye, Lobo and bluebear

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the one with the castle?

May I have the glow around the letters and I dont currently have a dream adress, may I have these animals in~
Wolfgang, Chief, Whitney, Kyle, Punchy, Ankha, W.Link, Skye, Lobo and bluebear

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the one with the castle?

Sure! What about your friend code? And did you like any of the fonts in those pictures?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind just saw your friend code haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I have one as well? :--)

Sure! What's your town information and preference?

I liked the font with the trees backround

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not planning on getting a dream town anytime soon so can you miss that part out please?

I liked the font with the trees backround

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not planning on getting a dream town anytime soon so can you miss that part out please?

Sure thing! I'll PM you when it's ready :)

Also, for the font in the trees background, did you mean the fall trees at the bottom or one of the either ones?

Last edited:
Ok, thank you! When about will it be ready?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And quick question, how do I edit my account?

I should have it ready within an hour :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, thank you! When about will it be ready?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And quick question, how do I edit my account?

At the top of the page click "settings" and you should have some options along the left side of the screen to Edit Avatar and Edit Signature and so on :)

Mayor Risu-chan of Namimori
And my dreamies are Marshal, Beau, Chief, Diana, Fang, Stitches, Anka, Julian, Zucker and Rowan (could you put marshal in the middle hes my fav haha)
FC: 3196 6758 7116
I'll find my dream address real quick
Could I have it in the bridge over water with cherry blossoms background with the font in your 5th example? The one with the hearts, if the colour black doesn't match you can change to a different colour maybe?

Thanks so much for doing this!

Wolfgang_lover, which font out of these?

T3A4iQs.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Risu-chan of Namimori
And my dreamies are Marshal, Beau, Chief, Diana, Fang, Stitches, Anka, Julian, Zucker and Rowan (could you put marshal in the middle hes my fav haha)
FC: 3196 6758 7116
I'll find my dream address real quick
Could I have it in the bridge over water with cherry blossoms background with the font in your 5th example? The one with the hearts, if the colour black doesn't match you can change to a different colour maybe?

Thanks so much for doing this!

Sure! I'll just do hers first and then I'll let you know when I start yours :)

Okay! The first font thanks! Can you do glow as well? Actually as long as its the first font you can do whatever you think looks good!

Okay! The first font thanks! Can you do glow as well? Actually as long as its the first font you can do whatever you think looks good!

Yep! I generally always do the glow now, the reason it wasn't in that example is because I hadn't learned how to do it yet haha. I'll PM you when it's done and help you figure out how to make it your signature :)

Back