• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help with placing my cafe?

MelbaBear

marnie of pomelo bay
Bells
Switch
8411-4279-3514
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Pear (Fruit)
Im not sure where i should place my cafe, i dont really have many options because the the lower right hand side of my map is going to be a kind of foresty area, and the top left was going to be for a park area. I suppose i could put it at the very back on the upper left side, as it might be nice to have the cafe near the park, but im not sure. It might also be nice to have ut on the upper right side, kind of ahead of the bridge so you can walk of the bridge to the cafe. What do you guys think? WVW69kFhkZUxMRRXDj.jpg

Last edited:
hm... it could be hard to tell where the right place would be, without actually seeing the town itself. maybe i can come visit over and tell you what my opinion would be on where the place the cafe?

hm... it could be hard to tell where the right place would be, without actually seeing the town itself. maybe i can come visit over and tell you what my opinion would be on where the place the cafe?

Thatd be great! Thank you, when could you come over?

Thatd be great! Thank you, when could you come over?
well, i'm awaiting someone at my gates right now and i'm not sure when they're going to come over so probably expect a visit in 2 hours, more or less. i'll vm you when i'm available :>

well, i'm awaiting someone at my gates right now and i'm not sure when they're going to come over so probably expect a visit in 2 hours, more or less. i'll vm you when i'm available :>

Awesome, thanks so much :)

Honestly, I'd place the cafe next to town hall, but you have a character's house there.

Thank youvfor the suggesion! I think id rather have it in an area with some more room anyway so i have more room to decorate around it and stuff.

You could put it in that little nook between the bridges? If you have paths that intersect you could put it on the corner. That would be cute

Thank youvfor the suggesion! I think id rather have it in an area with some more room anyway so i have more room to decorate around it and stuff.

Up to you, I have mine next to town hall and the police station lined up near it too. It actually looks super nice, like a business district, I have fountains and benches around it with paths and such. If I were to choose something else and not be trying to line up PWPs for aesthetic reasons, I would choose that empty spot in the bend of river near the beach ramp. A cafe would look good there, if you plan it right with a bridge in front it will be easy to have a nice road in front of it, maybe leave space for 2 streetlamps or something.

Last edited:
Up to you, I have mine next to town hall and the police station lined up near it too. It actually looks super nice, like a business district, I have fountains and benches around it with paths and such. I have fountains and park benches nearby too. If I were to choose something else and not be trying to line up PWPs for aesthetic reasons, I would choose that empty spot in the bend of river near the beach ramp. A cafe would look good there, if you plan it right with a bridge in front it will be easy to have a nice road in front of it, maybe leave space for 2 streetlamps or something.

I like that idea! Thank you. That sounds super nice what you did with your town, ill have to visit via dream sometime :)

I like that idea! Thank you. That sounds super nice what you did with your town, ill have to visit via dream sometime :)

Well, I don't have a DA yet, I wouldn't mind you coming over though and just showing you that and my park, but I have like a million items on my ground right now that I'm holding for someone so I can't. A lot of my landscaping is still a WIP, but my park and the area around town hall, the police station, and the cafe look really nice.

I put mine on the cliff of my town, overlooking the ocean, with my police station next to it (now have Copper lol. I think the Classic Police Station looks better next to it, but it's just preference). I think it's okay there for now.

I like the placement BeatlesFan789 suggested between the bridges, on an intersecting path would look very cute. But I also like putting it in an open space and being able to decorate and such. Or you could put it on the left cliff underneath the Town Hall or up underneath the train tracks?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Screenshot (21).jpg
very nice picture i drew, it's a bit basic but it points out the spots i personally think would look good.

Last edited:
In Biscotti I put my cafe next to the park, you visited my dream town (im happy to know you enjoyed it! :) )don't know if you remember the location tho, but I really love it close to the park! I'll take a few screenshots
WVW69kEgQPoRLia6xN

WVW69kEf7rg8zlFCFR

I put mine on the cliff of my town, overlooking the ocean, with my police station next to it (now have Copper lol. I think the Classic Police Station looks better next to it, but it's just preference). I think it's okay there for now.

I like the placement BeatlesFan789 suggested between the bridges, on an intersecting path would look very cute. But I also like putting it in an open space and being able to decorate and such. Or you could put it on the left cliff underneath the Town Hall or up underneath the train tracks?

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 194622
very nice picture i drew, it's a bit basic but it points out the spots i personally think would look good.

Oh, wow! Thank you for drawing it out like that! I really like a lot of those spots, especially the spot above the bridge near the plaza. I could have the path going from the bridge to the cafe, and it tree would look nice in the background. I also like the idea of having it in the little spot between the bridges... it's so hard to decide! Thank you for the help <3 :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

In Biscotti I put my cafe next to the park, you visited my dream town (im happy to know you enjoyed it! :) )don't know if you remember the location tho, but I really love it close to the park! I'll take a few screenshots
WVW69kEgQPoRLia6xN

WVW69kEf7rg8zlFCFR

I do remember! And I remember liking it, too, which is what actually gave me the inspiritation to put mine near the park! Haha, I've gone from having no idea where to place it to having too many ideas :D Thank you for the help!

Back