• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Offer What You Can! Everything Must Go

Wisteria Rytsar

Bells
New Horizons Token
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Lump of Coal
Snow Bunny
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (192) +
I have decided to reset one of my towns and as such I have a ton of stuff just lying around that I want to get rid of. Its mostly hybrids but there are also welcome amiibo stuff as well. I want to get everything gone by the end of the night, so just come on over to my town and if you find something you like make an offer using In Game Bells.

I have Jacobs Ladders, Golden Roses and Pink Cosmos in bulk. for everything else please just take a look and offer some bells. Post below your information if you are interested in buying/visiting

Info on side

- - - Post Merge - - -

Friend code: 0662-7575-8144
About How many golden roses do you have? I'd be interested in all of them but I can't make an offer without knowing how many

I would love to browse! Trying to rebuild. :) mayor Ang of Eastwood, fc: 2337-2870-9407. I have about 5mil to spend.

Last edited:
Do you have any clovers, by chance? If so, I would definitely be interested in stopping by. I just restarted as well haha.

Last edited:
Info on side

- - - Post Merge - - -

Friend code: 0662-7575-8144
About How many golden roses do you have? I'd be interested in all of them but I can't make an offer without knowing how many
Im out of town right now. The reason is below. But I can count them once I get back in town

I would love to browse! Trying to rebuild. :) mayor Ang of Eastwood, fc: 2337-2870-9407. I have about 5mil to spend.

id like to come fc on sidebar
Right now Im dropping some stuff to be dropped but the moment I get back in town I'll let all of you know and open the gates.

Do you have any clovers, by chance? If so, I would definitely be interested in stopping by. I just restarted as well haha.

I have clovers but they are not for sale

Last edited:
How many Jacob's ladders do you have? I'd be willing to buy all of them with TBT or IGB.

Last edited:
Ty again and good luck with future endeavors :blush: you had three items I've been after for weeks

oooo can I come?? I'd love to get some hybrids nd bits n bobs!

edit: nevermind now

Last edited:
Hello ^~^ I'd like to visit you because I'm looking for Jacob's ladders, hybrids and some welcome Amiibo stuff. :)

Back