• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 5TBT Villagers! Merengue, Stitches, Julian, and more!

Bells
Blue Hybrid Violet
Pink Hybrid Lily
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Purple Violet
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Yellow Tulip
White Pansy
Red Pansy
Feedback
99.5% (184) +
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚:

I used to have one of these threads but it got too overwhelming as I have depression and just couldn't bring myself to do it anymore. But now I'm back to help people get their dreamies! Here are all the Amiibo cards that I own, please keep in mind a few are at my boyfriend's house (I'll let you know if that's the case). Mind you I'm only doing this in my spare time!

RULES

*Only request a villager if..
- You will be online for 15-30 minutes
- You have space in your town for them
*Only request one villager at a time unless you have the spots open for however many you want and you can pick them all up ASAP.
*Also I would appreciate feedback but it is not required!
*I will not wait more than 5 minutes for you when there is a list of orders waiting, I'm sorry but you have been warned.
*If you have to get offline TELL ME c:

PM me if you want to visit an RV!

Current Orders

-
- Cookie
- Beau
-
-

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚:

Last edited:
definitely buying once i plan my town out

Last edited:
Back