Pink Heart Balloon
Cyan Heart Balloon
Sky Grass Scenery
Sky Grass Scenery
Sky Grass Scenery
Sky Grass Scenery
Sky Grass Scenery
HNI_0040.JPG

I have beautiful town ordinance (as you could probably guess by what is visible)

so thanks nintendo for giving me an initiative that is *literally impossible* to complete

Yeah I hate this initiative :( it's the weekly one, so they expect you to cancel your beautiful town ordinance for 3 MEOW coupons. Lol

It is nearly impossible to get any, but could you get it from another person's town of does all these initiatives have to be in your town? I havent really tried doing these yet >.>

Yeah I hate this initiative :( it's the weekly one, so they expect you to cancel your beautiful town ordinance for 3 MEOW coupons. Lol

with how much I'd have to do to keep my flowers healthy until then (not to mention the rng of getting litter on your line), I'd need like 300 tickets minimum for it to be worth it

(also on bad initiatives I hate, **** the "buy a new exterior" one. it isn't hard but.... stop making me ruin my houses)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It is nearly impossible to get any, but could you get it from another person's town of does all these initiatives have to be in your town? I havent really tried doing these yet >.>

no idea, but I'm gonna guess no for this one

someone with better internet (or 2 towns and 2 3DSs) can test that though

with how much I'd have to do to keep my flowers healthy until then (not to mention the rng of getting litter on your line), I'd need like 300 tickets minimum for it to be worth it

(also on bad initiatives I hate, **** the "buy a new exterior" one. it isn't hard but.... stop making me ruin my houses)

Omg yes, I completely agree! I don't want to just randomly buy an exterior! My house looks the way it does because I like it. Why would I change it for some coupons? Especially since everything is randomized so who knows when I'll be able to change it back. It's so silly D:

No you can't get trash from another town. I've fished a lot in my spare towns with no ordinance. Never caught trash.
It also mentioned that it has to come from your town. 3 coupons to remove and add beautiful back again. That's a lot of bells for 3 coupons.

No you can't get trash from another town. I've fished a lot in my spare towns with no ordinance. Never caught trash.
It also mentioned that it has to come from your town. 3 coupons to remove and add beautiful back again. That's a lot of bells for 3 coupons.

Yeah I don't think trash appears in town when the gates are open.

this is why i just scan amiibos for coupons and then timetravel. no one got time to mess their house up

Omg yes, I completely agree! I don't want to just randomly buy an exterior! My house looks the way it does because I like it. Why would I change it for some coupons? Especially since everything is randomized so who knows when I'll be able to change it back. It's so silly D:

I just buy the least offensive door for now, but still

(that said, one character's house pretty much every door other than the one they have would be offensive, so lol screw bothering with this for them)

Looks like it's time to break the ordinance!

I'd rather break the person(s) who decided adding a flagging system for initiatives such as these was too much work

this is why i just scan amiibos for coupons and then timetravel. no one got time to mess their house up

This is what I do too (minus the time travel), so the initiatives aren't a big deal. I just do the ones that are convenient. But it sucks for people who don't have amiibos :(

Last edited:
I hate that initiative

Another one I hate is the pro design one, because all my patterns are full of paths. I can't make a pro design without messing up my paths. :/

The one for the Caf? too...If it's a holiday (like Toy Day, Halloween ect...) or an special event at the plaza is going on.

I also hate the trash one and the one for your house, it took me forever to find some of those exteriors.

Last edited:
It does say from the sea and rivers of Ougonkyo, so I'm gonna say it HAS to be your town. But yeah, I've gotten that too. I also get "Turn these things into your museum!" when I literally CAN'T turn anything else in, so there's that for an added bonus of Stupid Initiatives Weekly.

Another one I hate is the pro design one, because all my patterns are full of paths. I can't make a pro design without messing up my paths. :/

I actually wouldn't mind seeing this one, ridiculous cost accumulation aside. at least it'd give me a push to make pro design stuff I've wanted to get around to at some point

but yeah, I can see how it'd be annoying for people filled up with paths and whatnot

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also get "Turn these things into your museum!" when I literally CAN'T turn anything else in, so there's that for an added bonus of Stupid Initiatives Weekly.

holy what lmao

"blathers go open up a gyroid wing or some ****"

There's another. Streetpassing, Curb Appeal, Look Fabulous, Initiatives that require you to go online if you can't. The list definitely goes on.

Yeah that initiative is super annoying. I can only get it on my town that has the night owl ordinance. I used to try and complete every initiative but some were just too ridiculous to complete. Now I just farm MEOW coupons on Puzzle League... I haven't even looked at my initiatives lately and sometimes I fulfil them without even realising.

Same! I scan amiibo cards, and you get 5 amiibo cards a day. But believe or not, I don't really look at the achievements but I still complete some of them, without looking... I guess some are for daily use.

Back