• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Anime(s)

Ichiban

enjoying the free entertainment while i wait for t
Bells
Island
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Strawberry Doll
Quirky Doll
Moon Ball
Weird Doll
Strange Doll
Silver Mailbox
So, i was curious as to the diversity of favorite animes on TBT, so this thread is tor listing your favorite anime(s)!

My favorite anime (and i doubt anyone elses here :p) is Fist of the North Star, but i also enjoy(ed) Yu Yu Hakusho, Sakigake!! Otokojuku, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Berserk, Lupin The III, and a couple others, including Gintama, which i'm currently watching.

I'm going to be lame and say Attack on Titan is my favourite. I know people hate when people say AoT is the best, but so far, it has been for me. I also love Kill la Kill and Death Note. I loved Hunter x Hunter because of Killua and Gon's relationship but it was very flawed in the story telling aspect so I can't say it's a favourite.. I also really liked Full Moon wo Saga****e. It was my first ever anime, so I have a special place for it. I rewatched it recently and it wasn't as good as the first time, but I still really liked it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It censored the title :( it's: s a g a s h i t e

Last edited:
Clannad, Kanon 2006, Non Non Biyori, Mirai Nikki, Higurashi and Lucky Star are my handful of favourites!

Ok, i have a very unpopular opinion when it comes to my favorite anime so don't hate on me if you don't like it. My favorite anime is cory in the house

Last edited:
Ok, i have a very unpopular opinion when it comes to my favorite anime so don't hate on me if you don't like it. My favorite anime is cory in the house
I've heard very good things about Cory in the House, especially regarding the White House Cook-Off arc.

Shaunie Divider Final Upload .png

My absolute favorite anime is "Black Butler". If you really think about it, it is or is one of the leading faces behind Gothic themed anime's which is my favorite type of anime. It's elements even made me sometimes question whether this anime was LITERALLY created specifically for me. It's dark, it's twisted with a hint of comedy. A 12 year old child who makes a contract with a demon for what exactly? to find atonement in the one thing that is most sweetest: you guess it revenged.

If you've never watched a Gothic themed Anime before, please do yourself a favor and please do so. I'd be happy to recommend you one if you are interested.

YOU'RE MINE BOO.png

Last edited:
My favorite animes have been Elfen Lied, Ah! My Goddess, and Chobits

I loved these so much!

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, as my icon and signature give away, haha.

Blue Exorcist, Re: Zero, Tokyo Ghoul, and No Game No Life. But there are many awesome animes out there.

The old classic Rurouni Kenshin is my all-time favorite. :p

Others I've enjoyed include: Durarara, Steins;Gate, Magi, FMA: Brotherhood, and Ramen Fighter Miki.

It's really hard to pick a favorite anime. I've seen a lot and trying to remember what I loved most about each one becomes difficult when my memory is faded. I screenshotted my top 10 I put on MAL.

vGiTARI.png

Mob Psycho 100 and My Hero Academia are my top fave. The art styles are beautiful, the characters are great, and the plots are interesting. 10/10 would recommend myself to re-watch it C:

Sword Art Online, Death Note and Black Butler were my first animes respectively, I do owe them for my love of anime and they're classic in their own right. Blue Exorsist was very good (I KEPT CRYiNG) and Tokyo Ghoul is okay. I just find it unacceptable that Neflix replaced all the good animes with HE-MAN.. I also enjoyed Fairy Tail (never got to finish tho thx Netflix). There's no legal way of watching mainstream animes like Black Butler in the UK anymore.

I want to say D.Gray-man simply because I love the manga of it, but then I remember the anime and I just...
Non non biyori was cute though, and attack on titan did have really nice animation.

...Maybe Fullmetal alchemist (brotherhood) though, because that really was good.

It's been so long since I've been watching anime on a regular basis, but my favourites were Death Note, Steins;Gate, and Soul Eater. The only anime I've really watched that recently that I liked was Aoi Hana, which was very pretty.

Back