Favorite Anime(s)

Kill La Kill
Squid Girl
Gurren Lagann
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Stardust Crusaders being my favorite part, so far. DiU#2, BT#3...I think PB kinda sucked)
Binbougami ga!
Soul Eater

And I'll say Space Dandy, but it's definitely comes with a disclaimer. It was mostly really good and I flat out loved a couple episodes, but there were definitely a few duds in there. It's one of those shows where I tell people to watch it with high praise but pretty much preemptively apologize for the 'bad' episodes beforehand.

Basically I like the 'Over the top' stuff and comedy.

As sort of 'honorable mentions' that aren't my favorites but I still kinda really liked for one reason or another:
- Hi☆sCoool! SeHa Girls: I just enjoyed the 'in jokes' with all the Sega stuff, and there was a certain 'nostalgic charm' to how they did certain things such as using original in-game voice files and/or models for certain characters, little Easter eggs like the original Sega bunny mascot being the teacher, or just little character details designed around original hardware limitations etc. It was generally a lot better and well thought out than the concept deserved.
- Berserk: It left a lot to be desired in practically every aspect outside of the plot and dub, but it at least perked my interest to look a bit more into Berserk.
- Monster Musume: I watched one episode out of morbid curiosity expecting a cheap laugh at how bad it is and ended up buying the DVD. It's not a fantastic show by any means, but everything about it is way better than the concept deserves.

Back