• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cute clothes for villagers

watercolorwish

Happy🎃Halloween!
Bells
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
What are some cute clothes you like seeing your villagers wear? It can be with a specific villager that looks cute with the clothes or just a piece of clothing you like seeing on your villagers (this includes HHD hats too! Didn't know where to put this thread lol).

I remember a lot of people dressing up their villagers in kids smocks! Its really cute lol (I admit marshal looked really cute in it).

I personally like Mott's outfit and its even better because he already wears it. It just fits him really well for some reason (got that annoying ****boy look lol)

I gave Skye the Lacey white tank and she looks SO SO SO cute in it omg...It fits really well because of all the blue and white in Skye's design.

Gave Drago the My melody outfit! He looks really cute in it it matches his design too.

What clothes do you think your villagers would look cute in?

I gave Cookie the Cinnamoroll shirt and she looks cute since it's similar to what her original outfit is. I also gave Chrissy the Kiki and Lala Outfit.

You're right about Marshal and the Kid's Smock, one of my neighbors gave it to him so he was wearing it in my town for awhile~ It matched him so well.

I HATE when my neighbors use default Able Sister's patterns. I replaced all of the designs just to prevent myself from having to see them again.

Last edited:
I gave Lolly the women's office suit. It looked cute on her and the colours of the clothes match her well and I refuse to let her wear anything else now. lol

Bluebear also looks perfect wearing the frilly apron. The colours are just perfect on her and I want for her to wear one if I ever get her one day. She looks even cuter if she also wears mint glasses in HHD.

Last edited:
Back