• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I just need a quick moment to set up the wifi for the 3ds

Okay! I'll open my gate for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone else like to visit Chai's RV?

Certainly, Ambo88. I'll add you now and open my gate. (Hey, that rhymes! XD)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haven't seen you in my town yet. I'm going to close my gate. Please let me know when you're ready to visit, and I'll open my gate again.

Would anyone else like to visit Chai's RV?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to take a break. I'll be back later to let more people visit Chai's RV.

I'm back, would anyone like to visit Chai's RV?

---

That's it for tonight. See you next time, everyone.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!!!! Yes I am :) Would I also be able to visit multiple times so that I can order it all?

Absolutely! I'll open my gate for you now. Let me know in this thread when you're ready for each of your next visits until you've visited as many times as you like. :)

I haven't seen you in my town yet. I'm going to close my gate. Please let me know when you're ready to visit, and I'll open my gate again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back