• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be Kicks tonight, please?

This last page is glitching, Kiwi. I'm not even sure you are going to get this request and message.

Last edited:
I'm not able to see any posts. I can tell that posts have been made, but I can't see them. I'll keep refreshing to see if it gets fixed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There it goes. Kicks it is. I'll open my gate for you now if you're ready, Nenya.

I'm not able to see any posts. I can tell that posts have been made, but I can't see them. I'll keep refreshing to see if it gets fixed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There it goes. Kicks it is. I'll open my gate for you now if you're ready, Nenya.

Oh, good, it will be Rafael from Novaria first, then Nenya from Elenrast if that's ok.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i would like to come visit kicks too!

Anyone can visit any of my RV's, Prom. Today's is Kicks, though. If you want Chai, you'll have to get a request in before anyone else when I open them up for the day another time.

That's fine, Nenya. You can visit as many times as you like. I'll open my gate for you now.

lilraccoon, I'll open my gate for you now, too.

That's fine, Prom! If i have you added already, feel free to hop over right now. Otherwise, I'll add you after the current session.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opening my gate again now for all three of you.

Last call for Kicks tonight.

---

That's it for tonight. See you next time, everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back