• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I visit after bcmii (because you want one person at a time)? Or is it still the one-a-day rule?

I have no preference to how many visitors I have at a time. I've had three visitors at once visiting an RV on several occasions, and it's been fine. I also have no rule about how many times a person can visit an RV, anyone can visit my RV's as much as they want. The only limit is that I don't time travel, so I can only offer one unique RV a day. If you wanted one besides Chai's, then you'd have to wait for another day. But you can visit Chai as much as you like right now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to leave once the hour rolls over, so please let me know if you'd like to visit as soon as possible. If I don't hear from you before then, I should be back in a few hours, if you'll still be around.

Okay! I'll open my gate for you now, Kurai Hiroma.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got to go now, but I'll be back later to let more people visit Chai's RV.

Okay, I can give you the Midna's mask you want when you come over to visit the RV. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open for you now, soldierroxas.

Last call for Chai's RV tonight.

---

That's it for tonight. See you next time, everyone.

Last edited:
Certainly, maddienicole! I'll add you and open my gate for you after the current session. It will just be a few minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open for you now, maddienicole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back