• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying wishlist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the RV's you need to visit for acorn it would take me a few minutes but I have

Desktop TV
Greenhouse Box
3ds KK
Pompompurin shoes
Stack of books

2tbt each?

3TBT per item?

Thanks! :)

Sure, I'm online now. You can pick up the items from my town. (Norfolk, Clyde)

Unfortunately, due to demand, if you don't respond within 4 hours, I'm going to have to sell the violet screen to someone else. I'm sorry for the short notice.

Last edited:
Sure, I'm online now. You can pick up the items from my town. (Norfolk, Clyde)

Unfortunately, due to demand, if you don't respond within 4 hours, I'm going to have to sell the violet screen to someone else. I'm sorry for the short notice.
Hi, im here now. I was cleaning up my house and away from my computer. Vm or pm me when you're available! Ill keep an eye on this thread as well.

Last edited:
Hi, im here now. I was cleaning up my house and away from my computer. Vm or pm me when you're available! Ill keep an eye on this thread as well.

That's perfectly fine! :) Are you ready now? If so I can open my gates.

Last edited:
That's perfectly fine! :) Are you ready now? If so I can open my gates.

Yes I'm ready now! I already added your friend code, would it be ok if I came by first from Kanto and then switched over to Acorn?

Last edited:
Yes I'm ready now! I already added your friend code, would it be ok if I came by first from Kanto and then switched over to Acorn?

Are you coming? In approximately 4 minutes I'm closing the gates to look at the Chicken Smoothie pound.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm trying to go over, but it keeps saying "failed to connect to partner's device"

I'm going to reload the game, but I need 5-10 minutes to adopt a pet from CS.

EDIT: I'm ready now.

Last edited:
Ok, that's fine. Let me know when you're ready again! sorry for the trouble.

Edit: Ok! I'm just gonna get all the items now, I'll get them over to my other town later. Thank you for being so patient.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back