Buying wishlist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the RV's you need to visit for acorn it would take me a few minutes but I have

Desktop TV
Greenhouse Box
3ds KK
Pompompurin shoes
Stack of books

2tbt each?

3TBT per item?

Thanks! :)

Sure, I'm online now. You can pick up the items from my town. (Norfolk, Clyde)

Unfortunately, due to demand, if you don't respond within 4 hours, I'm going to have to sell the violet screen to someone else. I'm sorry for the short notice.

Last edited:
Sure, I'm online now. You can pick up the items from my town. (Norfolk, Clyde)

Unfortunately, due to demand, if you don't respond within 4 hours, I'm going to have to sell the violet screen to someone else. I'm sorry for the short notice.
Hi, im here now. I was cleaning up my house and away from my computer. Vm or pm me when you're available! Ill keep an eye on this thread as well.

Last edited:
Hi, im here now. I was cleaning up my house and away from my computer. Vm or pm me when you're available! Ill keep an eye on this thread as well.

That's perfectly fine! :) Are you ready now? If so I can open my gates.

Last edited:
That's perfectly fine! :) Are you ready now? If so I can open my gates.

Yes I'm ready now! I already added your friend code, would it be ok if I came by first from Kanto and then switched over to Acorn?

Last edited:
Yes I'm ready now! I already added your friend code, would it be ok if I came by first from Kanto and then switched over to Acorn?

Are you coming? In approximately 4 minutes I'm closing the gates to look at the Chicken Smoothie pound.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm trying to go over, but it keeps saying "failed to connect to partner's device"

I'm going to reload the game, but I need 5-10 minutes to adopt a pet from CS.

EDIT: I'm ready now.

Last edited:
Ok, that's fine. Let me know when you're ready again! sorry for the trouble.

Edit: Ok! I'm just gonna get all the items now, I'll get them over to my other town later. Thank you for being so patient.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back